Jan Ulrich Found Dead!!!

I personally found the thread quite amusing, though I am glad that the thread is a joke and not true. Ive allways had a black sense of humour myself and im sure you wanted to hear my opinion on this subject.

PPL take to many things too seriously in life. Take a chill pill!

I give Cyclist14s thread a 6/10 on the amusement scale.. though it was a bit sick.

MountainPro said:
the weather here is diabolical....pissing rain and winds...

the day i take FredC's advice is the day i poke red hot knitting needles into my eye sockets (no offence Fred old chum)...

we are off to sunny Calif this summer so i will wait and see how that pans out first...perhaps i am getting a bit too old to emigrate...

Jan Ullrich, dead...as if...thats just what the Merkins want...

lets see if big Jan can make it win No. 2 this year...

cyclist14 consistantly writes pish...he needs to be ignored at all costs...
You need to be ignored and I will ignore your comments from now on.

jcthomasjr said:
You did not make me look. I chose to look. Obviously you have some growing up to do. Is TREK the name of your horse?

If my Trek is a Horse then its a Pure Bred Stallion.

You must ride a donkey, or is it a stray dog?

MountainPro said:
the weather here is diabolical....pissing rain and winds...

the day i take FredC's advice is the day i poke red hot knitting needles into my eye sockets (no offence Fred old chum)...

we are off to sunny Calif this summer so i will wait and see how that pans out first...perhaps i am getting a bit too old to emigrate...

Jan Ullrich, dead...as if...thats just what the Merkins want...

lets see if big Jan can make it win No. 2 this year...

cyclist14 consistantly writes pish...he needs to be ignored at all costs...

I think Jan is great "MP" as a matter of fact I am a friend of a friend of his. Jan just picked a bad time to be born as in having to ride against Armstrong.

I believe he has been training in Majorca recently with Steinhauser and others.
Anyway I will probably pull for him next July ,and Fred is ok for a "Limey" that is. I wouldn't take advise for him either. On that one thing we agree.

Cyclist14 said:
If my Trek is a Horse then its a Pure Bred Stallion.

You must ride a donkey, or is it a stray dog?

Cyclist14 is one for the Ignore feature of this forum (in case you hadn't figured it out Danny that's why those other fellows hadn't replied to your not so witticisms, they don't see your posts anymore)
Cyclist14 is a 15 year old novice that believes Trek is the end all because simply because he has one. He never post anything helpful or interesting but still wants attention and so he resorts to this brand of weakness. As much as I think all young riders and novice riders should be included so as to promote cycling and all things related I'll be switching him onto ignore myself as soon as I hit submit reply.

You people need to calm down, when I made this stupid thread two months ago I wasn't thinking and now I see that it was a mistake to make this thread. I am sorry if I have caused any hurt feelings :)rolleyes: ) and if you ignore me I will ignore you:)p )

this thread has gone to far.:eek:

THREAD ENDS HERE!!!

jhuskey said:
I think Jan is great "MP" as a matter of fact I am a friend of a friend of his. Jan just picked a bad time to be born as in having to ride against Armstrong.

I believe he has been training in Majorca recently with Steinhauser and others.
Anyway I will probably pull for him next July ,and Fred is ok for a "Limey" that is. I wouldn't take advise for him either. On that one thing we agree.

Don't tell me he's riding round with Steinhauser, again ?
What is it between him and Steinhauser ?

Steinhauser is Ullrich shadow - I caught a glimpse of Tobias only once, ever.
And that was on the documentary "Living with Bianchi" when Eurosport followed Ullrich behind the scenes during the 2003 TDF.
And even then Steinhauser dropped out of the TDF because he had a sore knee !

I wish he'd leave Steinhauser in his witness protection home (does Steinhauser exist ????????????) because when last reported he was cycling round Switerland in 2004 with him, as prep for the 04 TDF.
And we all know what happened in 04 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

limerickman said:
Don't tell me he's riding round with Steinhauser, again ?
What is it between him and Steinhauser ?

Steinhauser is Ullrich shadow - I caught a glimpse of Tobias only once, ever.
And that was on the documentary "Living with Bianchi" when Eurosport followed Ullrich behind the scenes during the 2003 TDF.
And even then Steinhauser dropped out of the TDF because he had a sore knee !

I wish he'd leave Steinhauser in his witness protection home (does Steinhauser exist ????????????) because when last reported he was cycling round Switerland in 2004 with him, as prep for the 04 TDF.
And we all know what happened in 04 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that they are pretty close freinds and they do ride around Switzerland. Steinhauser talks fairly often with my friend who is here in the States at this time. He will be here until Spring and then return to Switzerland.
When he is talking to Steinhauser,Ullrich is often times at Steinhauser's home and he will put him on the phone. I got a nice card fom Ullrich just before they left for S Africa in December for training.
They seem to be doing some fairly good training session as far as I hear. I would like to see him do well this year, for time is running out for him as a top rider.

Glowingrod said:
Cyclist14 is one for the Ignore feature of this forum (in case you hadn't figured it out Danny that's why those other fellows hadn't replied to your not so witticisms, they don't see your posts anymore)
is that spaz still typing on his keyboard?....wonderful thing this ignore feature, it helps you filter out the **** so that you can read posts from people who actually write sensible and intelligent posts...

jhuskey said:
I believe that they are pretty close freinds and they do ride around Switzerland. Steinhauser talks fairly often with my friend who is here in the States at this time. He will be here until Spring and then return to Switzerland.
When he is talking to Steinhauser,Ullrich is often times at Steinhauser's home and he will put him on the phone. I got a nice card fom Ullrich just before they left for S Africa in December for training.
They seem to be doing some fairly good training session as far as I hear. I would like to see him do well this year, for time is running out for him as a top rider.

Thanks for this JHuskey.

Only I get a terrible feeling when I hear about these two cycling around together.
Ever year the media says "Jan is away training with his close colleague TS".
Maybe it's me, but it sounds more like social cycling than training !

Easy Fellas...Nobody is making you read the forum..So what if people play..you are likely reading this from your desk at "work".
Jan Is belly-up to a Table somewhere trash talking Americans (seems to be his past-time) you can bet on that..If you still are a Fan you are not Patriotic! Do your reseaerch..the New ****** wears Pink!!!
If Jan races in the US this year I will personally spit in his face!

jasongoesbyyou said:
Easy Fellas...Nobody is making you read the forum..So what if people play..you are likely reading this from your desk at "work".
Jan Is belly-up to a Table somewhere trash talking Americans (seems to be his past-time) you can bet on that..If you still are a Fan you are not Patriotic! Do your reseaerch..the New ****** wears Pink!!!

Well, first of all I am a cycling fan who has defended Lances doping accusations,who still hopes Tyler's test results were a mistake and I am an East Tennessee conservative and if I post from work then that means I work for a living.
Landis is an American but has no chance of winning or probably even being in the tour this year. He rides for Phonak, you know, thats a Swiss team.Bright green and yellow uniforms. My friend makes them and gave me one of them. It has Tylers name on the back as a team leader...mispelled Tylor.
Now that you know who I am what does cycling have to do with being patriotic. If I use T-Mobile as a phone carrier does that make me a traitor?
In the small contacts that I have had with Mr.Ullrich he has seemed very nice and he has a lot of talent as a cyclist.
If Lance were to ride the tour again I would pull for him for a seventh but it doesn't look like he will race Le Tour this year. I would like to see Ullrich make a second win before old age sets in.
Hell, Lim and I are usually 180 degrees on our political views but I don't hate him.
This is just entertainment not warfare, besides I might learn something.
By the way I own three cars all American made.How bout you?

Three cars, one American, Two German..Your piont?
David Duke was nice when I met him in my Louisana High School..once again your point?

jasongoesbyyou said:
Three cars, one American, Two German..Your piont?
David Duke was nice when I met him in my Louisana High School..once again your point?

I am waiting for your point to be made.

jasongoesbyyou said:
Thats despicable...

i have followed the careers of Jan and Lance for many years and although i dont have My Huskeys insight i can see though all the media ******** that we are spoon fed everywhere we look.

Its clear that you hate Jan just because he is German or that because he races against Lance...where is your reasoning for this? Just pure bigotry?

I would imagine being under such pressure as these two riders are and forced to compete at an intense level a lot of media hype builds up and people like to see two bitter rivals slogging it out in the arena...
the bitter rivaly is mostly a creation of the media to spur magazine and TV sales and interest in the sport...and i am sure Jan holds no ill feeling towards you just because you are not German.

I am not a Merkin but i dont hate Lance, if i were to choose one it would be Jan just because he seems like a modest, hardworking and sincere person. Lance is the consumate professional but i feel i identify more with Jan and its that simple.

I dont know what Jan has dont to upset you or why you holds such angry feelings towards him or why people make up such silly threads about people dying especially in a sport that has had more than its fair share of sudden and tragic deaths recently but i would suggest you address you deep set hatred before it eats you up...

MP