jan who? it's Linus

Callistus Valerius

Guest
Stage 7 proved the old saying, "youth always trumps experience." As the
ghosts of Jan and Lance blow away, now we have a new lion, name Linus.

You can all stop whispering about George, and that's good because I was
afraid they were going to start selling all that Hincapie **** again.

Levi starting his usual gradual descent into the middle of the pack, right
on schedule. Except this time, Horner is only slightly behind Levi, so
expect Horner to ranked above Levi before they get out the Alps.

Rasmussen, must of slipped up this year, and ate a full meal. He's only
competitive when he's just a skeleton.

Poor Millar, it's hard to be off the juice and be soooo average.

On Jul 14, 1:09 pm, "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Stage 7 proved the old saying, "youth always trumps experience." As the
> ghosts of Jan and Lance blow away, now we have a new lion, name Linus.
>
> You can all stop whispering about George, and that's good because I was
> afraid they were going to start selling all that Hincapie **** again.
>
> Levi starting his usual gradual descent into the middle of the pack, right
> on schedule. Except this time, Horner is only slightly behind Levi, so
> expect Horner to ranked above Levi before they get out the Alps.
>
> Rasmussen, must of slipped up this year, and ate a full meal. He's only
> competitive when he's just a skeleton.
>
> Poor Millar, it's hard to be off the juice and be soooo average.

dumbass,

go away.

when it comes to trolling there's such a thing as trying too hard.