Jane

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Keily, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Fred

    Met Jane (used to live on the Terrace up here) in the Tesco today looking very fit, Have sorted
    going out for a drink one day next week....................

    Yippeee

    Mike.

    Also looks like Rob has sold that GT bike so could you let me know this week

    Tags:

  2. sorry went to wrong place, should have been an email.

  3. Rich Clark

    Rich Clark Guest

    "michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > sorry went to wrong place, should have been an email.

    Nevertheless, be sure to keep us all posted on how things progress with Jane. <g>

    RichC

  4. George

    George Guest

    On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:31:51 -0000, "michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Fred
    >

    >Met Jane (used to live on the Terrace up here) in the Tesco today looking very fit, Have sorted
    >going out for a drink one day next week....................

    Listen motherfucker... you 'd better get the hell away from my wife or I'm gonna feed your dick to
    my dog Astro!

  5. Chris Snell

    Chris Snell Guest

  6. Hope it's a big dog lest it should bite off more than it could chew. As for you language sir, it is
    that of a cad and a bounder and I shall have no further dealings with you.

  7. Well the GT is sold, didn't get the price I wanted but has been hanging around unused for a couple
    of years now. As for Jane that's another matter and not suitable for discussion in a news group. She
    is however very sleek and fast looking. May have to save up a few more pennies before I can own a
    model of such exceptional qualities. In the market right now for a try before you buy deal.