Jane

Status

Michael Keily

Guest
Fred

Met Jane (used to live on the Terrace up here) in the Tesco today looking very fit, Have sorted
going out for a drink one day next week....................

Yippeee

Mike.

Also looks like Rob has sold that GT bike so could you let me know this week

Michael Keily

Guest
sorry went to wrong place, should have been an email.

George

Guest
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:31:51 -0000, "michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Fred
>

>Met Jane (used to live on the Terrace up here) in the Tesco today looking very fit, Have sorted
>going out for a drink one day next week....................

Listen motherfucker... you 'd better get the hell away from my wife or I'm gonna feed your **** to
my dog Astro!

Michael Keily

Guest
Hope it's a big dog lest it should bite off more than it could chew. As for you language sir, it is
that of a cad and a bounder and I shall have no further dealings with you.

Michael Keily

Guest
Well the GT is sold, didn't get the price I wanted but has been hanging around unused for a couple
of years now. As for Jane that's another matter and not suitable for discussion in a news group. She
is however very sleek and fast looking. May have to save up a few more pennies before I can own a
model of such exceptional qualities. In the market right now for a try before you buy deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.