Jan's knee

Jeff C

Guest
In light of Basso's short TT victory in the Circuit de la Sarthe, does
anyone know the time frame between Basso's confirmed start in the race
and Ullrich's reported knee problem?

Sounds like the recurring problem from pushing the big gears. Jan will
have to act fast if he expects to contend in the tdf. Figure at least
4-5 weeks to get back into race shape. The Tour of Romandy should be
telling My guess is that Jan will opt out of the Giro. On the
otherhand Jan has recovered fairly fast in years past.