Jan's knee

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jeff C, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. Jeff C

    Jeff C Guest

    In light of Basso's short TT victory in the Circuit de la Sarthe, does
    anyone know the time frame between Basso's confirmed start in the race
    and Ullrich's reported knee problem?

    Tags:

  2. Sounds like the recurring problem from pushing the big gears. Jan will
    have to act fast if he expects to contend in the tdf. Figure at least
    4-5 weeks to get back into race shape. The Tour of Romandy should be
    telling My guess is that Jan will opt out of the Giro. On the
    otherhand Jan has recovered fairly fast in years past.