Jan's other hatreds

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Thorson, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about Catholics, gays and atheists in postings she's
    made in the past year. I put line breaks between comments made in different postings, and in some
    cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in the same posting. In some cases I inserted
    or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however, change or remove parts of any
    sentences (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These are all complete, original statements
    made by Jan.

    ------- Jan speaking about Catholics -------

    Sadly praying to saints comes from Satan.

    He is so desperate he is even praying to St Jude (rather than God though his son Jesus) that
    something will happen to me so I can't post.

    ------- Jan speaking about atheists -------

    Go away Mr MD condescending atheist.

    The reason you are an atheist is because Satan has convinced you.

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the ones who have told the group) with the
    exception of IIena, they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and insulters.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED lied. They know it, yet they cover for
    each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need to
    have an argument going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and
    IMHO are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and
    are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    ---- Jan using slurs against real or imagined gays ----

    Rich is filled with hate and is a sicko, just like Andrew. Plus they both are very odd, and *queer*.

    In your queer mind. In fact NOTHING you said was true.

    Killfile them both is the only answer. They are both quite *queer*.

    They are here because they are both frustrated. Both are rather queer.

    Notice how none of the debunkers have anything to say about Andrew Kingoff's *queer* statements?

    Me thinks you are acting very queer.

    That's Andrew Kingoff, known liar, despicable hate filled *queer* person.

    Rich just doesn't notice Andrew Kingoff's lies or his professional manner. They are both
    rather queer.

    How sad. And STUPID. And QUEER.

    Making up queer stories Eric???????

    And woo woo. And Queer.

    Tags:

  2. Jojo

    Jojo Guest

    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:12:01 +0000, Mark Thorson wrote:

    > Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about Catholics, gays and atheists in postings she's
    > made in the past year. I put line breaks between comments
    > ------- Jan speaking about atheists -------
    >
    > Go away Mr MD condescending atheist.
    >
    > The reason you are an atheist is because Satan has convinced you.

    So this is why Jan was so interested in my posting to alt.atheism. Apparently I'm evil. Sorry
    about that.

  3. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Jojo <[email protected]> wrote:
    >On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:12:01 +0000, Mark Thorson wrote:
    >
    >> Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about Catholics, gays and atheists in postings she's
    >> made in the past year. I put line breaks between comments
    >> ------- Jan speaking about atheists -------
    >>
    >> Go away Mr MD condescending atheist.
    >>
    >> The reason you are an atheist is because Satan has convinced you.
    >
    >So this is why Jan was so interested in my posting to alt.atheism. Apparently I'm evil. Sorry
    >about that.

    Oh, that's OK. Even though you're an Evil Atheist, we'll welcome you anyway. Except for Jan. She
    won't welcome you.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    > Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about
    >> Catholics,

    >Mark Thorson wrote:

    Shows once again how Mark lies. In doing a search I found, I made one comment about Catholics.

    Unlike Mark, I'll show you where it is.

    From: JDrew63929 ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Links So Far On SLAPP Victory over "Quackbuster"
    Team Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 2001-08-09 07:34:27 PST

    <snip>

    No one has ever said any religion is without fault. I personally think the Catholics have done many
    things wrong. OTOH my best friends are Catholic and you will find no better people anywhere.
    Therefore we talk about God and leave religion out.

    So as all can see I certainly do not hate Catholics.

    You can further see Mark's title is a LIE.

    Jan

  5. Baldrick

    Baldrick Guest

    Breast all sizes are welcome, pls post pictures.

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: Jan's other hatreds

    > David welcomes trolls and foul mouthed breasts of all natures as long as
    they
    > agree with him.

  6. "Jojo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 01:12:01 +0000, Mark Thorson wrote:
    >
    > > Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about Catholics, gays and atheists in postings
    > > she's made in the past year. I put line breaks between comments
    > > ------- Jan speaking about atheists -------
    > >
    > > Go away Mr MD condescending atheist.
    > >
    > > The reason you are an atheist is because Satan has convinced you.
    >
    > So this is why Jan was so interested in my posting to alt.atheism. Apparently I'm evil. Sorry
    > about that.

    If you ever posted to alt.atheism, even accidentally by a cross-post, Jan considers you in league
    with the devil, even if get allyour amalgams removed and have CHEATlation.

  7. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > David welcomes trolls and foul mouthed *breasts* of all natures as long as
    they
    > agree with him.

    Jan must be wearing out her VCR watching re-runs of Janet Jackson.

  8. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mark ProbertFebruary 8, 2004 <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >

    >> David welcomes trolls and foul mouthed *breasts* of all natures as long as they agree with him.
    >
    >Jan must be wearing out her VCR watching re-runs of Janet Jackson.

    Janet Jackson's breast wasn't foul-mouthed. It never said a thing.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  9. I nominate Jan for the m.h.a Archie Bunker award for 2003!

    [Jan's quotes left intact for posterity]