Jan's Unhealthy Obsession With Satan

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Thorson, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Here are examples of Jan's bizarre and unhealthy obsession
    with Satan. The quotations are from her postings to
    misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks between comments
    made in different postings, and in some cases removed line
    breaks when lines appeared together in the same posting. In
    some cases I inserted or removed line breaks to avoid line
    wrapping. I did not, however, change or remove parts of any
    sentences (as Jan often does, to change their meaning).
    These are all complete, original statements made by Jan.

    ------- begin examples of Jan's obsession with Satan -------

    Are all the etheists here, who have been decived by Satan.
    Some choosing lifestyles that are condemned in the bible.

    It is pathetic and evil to not care one bit for suffering
    people, because of ego, and is certainly wthout a doubt
    led by Satan.

    This is all done in an effort to LEAVE the lies alone. And
    in fact is led by Satan.

    I truly believe it is the work of Satan. They know they are
    lying, and it is plain to see, It appears to me that Satan
    has hardened their hearts so much they don't even care. The
    bible speaks of the evils of the last days, from what I have
    witnessed here, organized medicine is one of the huge evils.

    More atheists know it all insulting attitude. Taught by
    Satan.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
    believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
    going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
    twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

    Satan has them fooled, just as he did EVE.

    I am sorry Eric, but your choice of likestyle is displeasing
    in God's sight, and is not how he created man. It is a
    product of Satan.

    Furthermore you can see what a number Satan has done on the
    cranky bitches, who brag about it, the bold faced liars and
    those who make up LIES, like you. It is noted you couldn't
    back up your false claim about what I said. The posters here
    whose sole purpose is to protect their EGO. And all love and
    concern is gone, replaced with hatred, belittling and making
    fun of others.

    No, I find it as it was from the beginning of time, when
    Satan debunked God's word.

    Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
    are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Tags:

  2. Michele

    Michele Guest

    Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Here are examples of Jan's bizarre and unhealthy obsession
    > with Satan. The quotations are from her postings to
    > misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks between
    > comments made in different postings, and in some cases
    > removed line breaks when lines appeared together in the
    > same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed line
    > breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however, change
    > or remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often does, to
    > change their meaning). These are all complete, original
    > statements made by Jan.
    >
    > ------- begin examples of Jan's obsession with Satan -------
    >
    > Are all the etheists here, who have been decived by Satan.
    > Some choosing lifestyles that are condemned in the bible.
    >
    > It is pathetic and evil to not care one bit for suffering
    > people, because of ego, and is certainly wthout a doubt
    > led by Satan.
    >
    > This is all done in an effort to LEAVE the lies alone. And
    > in fact is led by Satan.
    >
    > I truly believe it is the work of Satan. They know they
    > are lying, and it is plain to see, It appears to me that
    > Satan has hardened their hearts so much they don't even
    > care. The bible speaks of the evils of the last days, from
    > what I have witnessed here, organized medicine is one of
    > the huge evils.
    >
    > More atheists know it all insulting attitude. Taught
    > by Satan.
    >
    > The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
    > believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
    > going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
    > twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.
    >
    > Satan has them fooled, just as he did EVE.
    >
    > I am sorry Eric, but your choice of likestyle is
    > displeasing in God's sight, and is not how he created man.
    > It is a product of Satan.
    >
    > Furthermore you can see what a number Satan has done on
    > the cranky bitches, who brag about it, the bold faced
    > liars and those who make up LIES, like you. It is noted
    > you couldn't back up your false claim about what I said.
    > The posters here whose sole purpose is to protect their
    > EGO. And all love and concern is gone, replaced with
    > hatred, belittling and making fun of others.
    >
    > No, I find it as it was from the beginning of time, when
    > Satan debunked God's word.
    >
    > Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    > debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and
    > lies are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Jan claims to have soooo much knowledge about Satan that
    one has to wonder what her personal experience with the
    Dark One is......

  3. The Devil goes Line Dancing as often as possible .........

    >On 15 Mar 2004 13:54:22 -0800, [email protected]
    >(Michele) wrote:

    >Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Here are examples of Jan's bizarre and unhealthy
    >> obsession with Satan. The quotations are from her
    >> postings to misc.health.alternative. I put line breaks
    >> between comments made in different postings, and in some
    >> cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in
    >> the same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed
    >> line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however,
    >> change or remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often
    >> does, to change their meaning). These are all complete,
    >> original statements made by Jan.
    >>
    >> ------- begin examples of Jan's obsession with Satan -------
    >>
    >> Are all the etheists here, who have been decived by
    >> Satan. Some choosing lifestyles that are condemned in
    >> the bible.
    >>
    >> It is pathetic and evil to not care one bit for suffering
    >> people, because of ego, and is certainly wthout a doubt
    >> led by Satan.
    >>
    >> This is all done in an effort to LEAVE the lies alone.
    >> And in fact is led by Satan.
    >>
    >> I truly believe it is the work of Satan. They know they
    >> are lying, and it is plain to see, It appears to me that
    >> Satan has hardened their hearts so much they don't even
    >> care. The bible speaks of the evils of the last days,
    >> from what I have witnessed here, organized medicine is
    >> one of the huge evils.
    >>
    >> More atheists know it all insulting attitude. Taught
    >> by Satan.
    >>
    >> The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who
    >> falsely believe they are enlightened) and need to have
    >> an argument going, thinking they can boast their ego.
    >> They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO are lead
    >> by Satan.
    >>
    >> Satan has them fooled, just as he did EVE.
    >>
    >> I am sorry Eric, but your choice of likestyle is
    >> displeasing in God's sight, and is not how he created
    >> man. It is a product of Satan.
    >>
    >> Furthermore you can see what a number Satan has done on
    >> the cranky bitches, who brag about it, the bold faced
    >> liars and those who make up LIES, like you. It is noted
    >> you couldn't back up your false claim about what I said.
    >> The posters here whose sole purpose is to protect their
    >> EGO. And all love and concern is gone, replaced with
    >> hatred, belittling and making fun of others.
    >>
    >> No, I find it as it was from the beginning of time, when
    >> Satan debunked God's word.
    >>
    >> Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    >> debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and
    >> lies are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.
    >

    >Jan claims to have soooo much knowledge about Satan that
    >one has to wonder what her personal experience with the
    >Dark One is......

  4. Ilena Rose

    Ilena Rose Guest

    Cute Joelly ....

    On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:08:12 -0500, "Joel M. Eichen, D.D.S."
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The Devil goes Line Dancing as often as possible .........

    Were you dosey doe'ng with Satan when you you took an email
    account and lied to Readers that you were Ms. Drew?

    Yet another Quack Male impersonating a female.

    You represent the other Quacks so well ... as does the
    poster of this thread ... he is so off base he doesn't
    realize that the real Ms Drew is a woman ...

    www.BreastImplantAwareness.org