Jason Waddell

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ep, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Ep

    Ep Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    He's with Mathis Brothers - they were probably referring to his sense of humor.

    "EP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is he unattached, with Los Malos Racing Club, or with Mathis
    Brothers?

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/may03/joemartin03/joe martin033

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/may03/joemartin03/joe martin034

    > Results Men
    >
    > 15 Jason Waddell (USA) Mathis Brothers

  3. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    >Is he unattached, with Los Malos Racing Club, or with Mathis Brothers?

    The Los Malos Team (???) is the same as the Mathis Bro's team, a bunch of TX and OK riders and maybe
    an Arkie or two. Jason rides for em, as does former National Champ Steve Cate and some other very
    strong dudes. Greg

  4. Km

    Km Guest

    The results that say he is unattached are from 2001, genius. and since he posts here, you probably
    could of found his email and asked him yourself.

  5. "EP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Is he unattached, with Los Malos Racing Club, or with Mathis Brothers?
    >
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/results/2001/aug01/hotternhell01.shtml
    >
    > Stage 1 - August 24: Pro 1/2 Criterium, 75 min Results
    >
    > 1 Jason Waddell (Unattached)
    >

    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/may03/joemartin03/joemartin033
    >
    > Results Men
    >
    > 10 Jason Waddell (USA) Los Malos Racing Club
    >

    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/may03/joemartin03/joemartin034
    >
    > Results Men
    >
    > 15 Jason Waddell (USA) Mathis Brothers

    Do you guys really care? I thought not.