Jason Waddell

Status

Bbc3

Guest
"EP" wrote:
> I searched here http://www.cycling4all.com/t_t03_usa.htm for Jason, but
turned up zero. What gives? Whose jersey will Jason
> Waddell wear in 2003???

Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called "Team
*******." I heard through the grapevine that he will try to sign Jason .... Apparently some very
discreet Japanese businessmen are backing Ronde's team so they may just have the cash to lure a top
guy like Jason.

--
Bill

Tim Mullin

Guest
"BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called
> "Team *******."

Can't wait to see the team kit. Also, it's rumored that one of the sponsors will be GU....or
goo....well, something like that.

Tom Kunich

Guest
"BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "EP" wrote:
> > I searched here http://www.cycling4all.com/t_t03_usa.htm for Jason, but
> turned up zero. What gives? Whose jersey will Jason
> > Waddell wear in 2003???
>
> Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called
> "Team *******." I heard through the grapevine that he will try to sign Jason .... Apparently some
> very discreet Japanese businessmen are backing Ronde's team so they may just have the cash to
lure
> a top guy like Jason.

That would make Palachick the "bottom" guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.