Jason Waddell

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ep, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ep

    Ep Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bbc3

    Bbc3 Guest

    "EP" wrote:
    > I searched here http://www.cycling4all.com/t_t03_usa.htm for Jason, but
    turned up zero. What gives? Whose jersey will Jason
    > Waddell wear in 2003???

    Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called "Team
    Bukkake." I heard through the grapevine that he will try to sign Jason .... Apparently some very
    discreet Japanese businessmen are backing Ronde's team so they may just have the cash to lure a top
    guy like Jason.

    --
    Bill

  3. Jim Quinn

    Jim Quinn Guest

  4. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called
    > "Team Bukkake."

    Can't wait to see the team kit. Also, it's rumored that one of the sponsors will be GU....or
    goo....well, something like that.

  5. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "EP" wrote:
    > > I searched here http://www.cycling4all.com/t_t03_usa.htm for Jason, but
    > turned up zero. What gives? Whose jersey will Jason
    > > Waddell wear in 2003???
    >
    > Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called
    > "Team Bukkake." I heard through the grapevine that he will try to sign Jason .... Apparently some
    > very discreet Japanese businessmen are backing Ronde's team so they may just have the cash to
    lure
    > a top guy like Jason.

    That would make Palachick the "bottom" guy?