Jason Waddell

Status
Not open for further replies.
"EP" wrote:
> I searched here http://www.cycling4all.com/t_t03_usa.htm for Jason, but
turned up zero. What gives? Whose jersey will Jason
> Waddell wear in 2003???

Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called "Team
*******." I heard through the grapevine that he will try to sign Jason .... Apparently some very
discreet Japanese businessmen are backing Ronde's team so they may just have the cash to lure a top
guy like Jason.

--
Bill

"BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:UUrN9.467957$QZ.71207@sccrnsc02...

> Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called
> "Team *******."

Can't wait to see the team kit. Also, it's rumored that one of the sponsors will be GU....or
goo....well, something like that.

"BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:UUrN9.467957$QZ.71207@sccrnsc02...
> "EP" wrote:
> > I searched here http://www.cycling4all.com/t_t03_usa.htm for Jason, but
> turned up zero. What gives? Whose jersey will Jason
> > Waddell wear in 2003???
>
> Don't tell anyone, but I heard a rumor that Ronde Champ will be starting a new Pro team called
> "Team *******." I heard through the grapevine that he will try to sign Jason .... Apparently some
> very discreet Japanese businessmen are backing Ronde's team so they may just have the cash to
lure
> a top guy like Jason.

That would make Palachick the "bottom" guy?