Jay does a face plant! (CAUTION: bloody graphic link within)

On Apr 10, 7:46 pm, Jay Beattie <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 10, 9:35 am, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Dear RBT friends:

> > Don't you feel sorry for me?

> > I am in ril PAIN here!

> > Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
> > have prevented this painful injury?

> > Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
> > start another flame war.

> > party doll - party doll ...

> I did a face plant a few years ago, and the helmet did protect my
> forehead -- but my frameless glasses put a 2-3" half-moon laceration
> in my cheek -- clear to the bone. I got lots of teeny tiny stitches
> from a plastic surgeon. Always ask for the plastic surgeon when you
> cut up your face. If you let the ER doc do the work, you may end up
> looking like Freddy Krueger. -- Jay Beattie.

OK - U started it -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOx7-z-lmg

J.

In article <[email protected]>,
Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:46:27 -0700 (PDT), Jay Beattie
> <[email protected]> may have said:
>
> >On Apr 10, 9:35 am, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Dear RBT friends:
> >>
> >> Don't you feel sorry for me?
> >>
> >> I am in ril PAIN here!
> >>
> >> Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
> >> have prevented this painful injury?
> >>
> >> Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
> >> start another flame war.
> >>
> >> party doll - party doll ...

> >I did a face plant a few years ago, and the helmet did protect my
> >forehead -- but my frameless glasses put a 2-3" half-moon laceration
> >in my cheek -- clear to the bone. I got lots of teeny tiny stitches
> >from a plastic surgeon. Always ask for the plastic surgeon when you
> >cut up your face. If you let the ER doc do the work, you may end up
> >looking like Freddy Krueger. -- Jay Beattie.

> In my case, I'm told that might constitute an improvement. Given the
> size of the queue that formed to get Robert England's autograph at an
> event in Dallas a couple of months back, I'm obviously taking the
> wrong approach somewhere now.

Apparently you did not get Robert Englund's autograph.

--
Michael Press

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:54:59 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
may have said:

>Apparently you did not get Robert Englund's autograph.

Nope. Didn't want it. I was peddling T-shirts, none of which had his
mug on them.

Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:54:59 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
> may have said:
>
> >Apparently you did not get Robert Englund's autograph.

> Nope. Didn't want it. I was peddling T-shirts, none of which had his
> mug on them.

But, how did I know?

--
Michael Press

Werehatrack wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:28:41 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
> may have said:
>
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Nope. Didn't want it. I was peddling T-shirts, none of which had
>>> his mug on them.

>> But, how did I know?

> Your secret is safe.

u said it

may have said:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:54:59 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
>> may have said:
>>
>> >Apparently you did not get Robert Englund's autograph.

>> Nope. Didn't want it. I was peddling T-shirts, none of which had his
>> mug on them.

>But, how did I know?

Your secret is safe.