Jay Lives! And he wants to buy RBT! name your price, man!

Jay

Guest
I have won the lottery. Newly rich, I want to buy you and your ilk.

This is a priceless Usenet resource. But as we all know, everything has a
price.

So how much for RBT?

(It's the whiskey talkin - Artie Lange)

I will rename it: Artie.Lange.Bikes

J.

On Apr 30, 1:56 am, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have won the lottery. Newly rich, I want to buy you and your ilk.
>
> This is a priceless Usenet resource. But as we all know, everything has a
> price.

Jay, meet Dolan.

/plonk

On Apr 30, 8:56 am, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have won the lottery. Newly rich, I want to buy you and your ilk.
>
> This is a priceless Usenet resource. But as we all know, everything has a
> price.
>
> So how much for RBT?
>
> (It's the whiskey talkin - Artie Lange)
>
> I will rename it: Artie.Lange.Bikes
>
> J.

Are you sure it's not the face-plant talking? Maybe you should get a
CAT-scan or something.

Joseph

On 2008-04-30, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have won the lottery. Newly rich, I want to buy you and your ilk.
>
> This is a priceless Usenet resource. But as we all know, everything has a
> price.
>
> So how much for RBT?

Too late. The spammers beat you to it.

--

John ([email protected])

>> How old did you say you were, again?
>>

> 11/16/1953
>
> du da math
>
> J.

So, your latest posts are due to dementia? Alzheimers?

landotter wrote:
> On Apr 30, 1:56 am, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I have won the lottery. Newly rich, I want to buy you and your ilk.
>>
>> This is a priceless Usenet resource. But as we all know, everything has a
>> price.

> Jay, meet Dolan.

Dolan the Grate (sic) would have cross-posted to about 8 cycling groups.