Jayco Bay Classic - Pics

Thanks, it makes me wish it was warm here....and I had some fitness!

Eagle of Toledo said:
Nope, sorry, Geelong was a bit too far and I hate driving in Melbourne traffic. :)

Nice set of shots there, Eagle.

Good crowds and good weather too.

Thanks Lim, yes the crowds are definitely bigger this year and I'm sure the TDU will be insane with this years star-studded field. I'll try and get some pics up for that too, although logistically its tough getting good shots of the action unless your name is Graham Watson.

As for "good weather" not sure I'd call the 43 degrees we're getting today good, but still I prefer that to what you northern guys are putting up with.

Eagle of Toledo said:
Thanks Lim, yes the crowds are definitely bigger this year and I'm sure the TDU will be insane with this years star-studded field. I'll try and get some pics up for that too, although logistically its tough getting good shots of the action unless your name is Graham Watson.

As for "good weather" not sure I'd call the 43 degrees we're getting today good, but still I prefer that to what you northern guys are putting up with.

Thanks EoT : weather up here is not great but it is winter after all.

Hope those recent fires down there are not too close to where you and yours are?

It would be great to see the TDU live - I think we have got coverage of this race up here again this year.
I'll be watching out for you with your Bahamontes sign at the kerbside;)

I don't know which is worse sometimes, its 7 PM here and still over 40 deg. I saw that satellite pic of the UK the other day, incredible.

Fortunately we're OK in the burbs but the authorities are telling everyone in the bush to leave for the day its that catastrophic.

If you don't get any coverage try the Steephill site, they are pretty good with posting live feeds:

2010 Tour Down Under Live Video, Route, Stages, Teams, Preview, TV, Results, Photos

Look out for the guy in a 1959 retro wool kit. :)