JD back in LoSoCal

Dave

Guest
Did you make a trip back to your homeland JustaDick?

Lewd bicycle rider is sought by police RIVERSIDE: The man is preying on children in the Arlanza/La
Sierra areas, authorities say.

02/21/2003

By LISA O'NEILL HILL THE PRESS-ENTERPRISE

RIVERSIDE - He rides up on a bicycle, makes lewd remarks to children, then exposes himself,
police say.

On Tuesday, the man's actions became more violent when he pointed a pocketknife at a 10-year-old
girl on her way home from school. The girl kicked him, then ran away.

Over the past several weeks, the man has approached at least seven children or groups of children in
the La Sierra and Arlanza areas, police say. None of the children have been hurt and in some cases,
did not tell an adult about the incident until much later.

Plainclothes and uniformed police officers have saturated the area, hoping to catch the man. They
have stopped dozens of people on bikes who resemble the description.

In some cases, the man tried to grab a girl, Riverside police Sgt. Mike Cook. But this week, he went
a step further.

"The introduction of the weapon concerns us because that obviously shows us he's capable of being
more aggressive," Cook said.

The victims have ranged in age from 8 to 13, with some of the incidents having occurred as children
walked home from Wells Middle School and Twinhill Elementary School, police said. On at least one

A man with the same physical description also has been seen confronting children at La Sierra Park
and Myra Linn Park, the sergeant said.

Cook said parents need to monitor their children's activities, tell them to walk in groups on main
thoroughfares, and advise them not to talk to strangers.

Kathy Wright, assistant superintendent of student services for the Alvord Unified School District,
said a notice about the incidents was sent home with every student in the district. The notices were
printed in English and Spanish, she said.

The man is Hispanic, in his early 20s, with black, spiked or slicked back hair and brown eyes. He is
5 feet, 5 inches to 5 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds. The man also has a thin
mustache and stained yellow teeth, possibly with an overbite, police said.

He was wearing a black zip-up sweater, a white T-shirt and black nylon pants, possibly running
pants. Police say they believe he is not a native English speaker. His bicycle is described as a
pink or light purple Huffy mountain bike. He also has been seen on a gray or blue BMX style bike,
Cook said.

Anyone with information about the man is asked to call the Riverside Police Department's
Investigations Bureau at 320-8000. If someone spots the man, police say to call 911.

Reach Lisa O'Neill Hill at (909) 368-9462 or [email protected]

too funny...

> Did you make a trip back to your homeland JustaDick?

<snip disturbing pedophilia/exhibitionist story which Dave managed to find
amusing>

"It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted, (mentally and spiritually)person"

It shows Dave, it shows...

Chris

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:34:39 GMT, "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Did you make a trip back to your homeland JustaDick?
>>

><snip disturbing pedophilia/exhibitionist story which Dave managed to find
>amusing>
>
>"It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted, (mentally and spiritually)person"
>
>It shows Dave, it shows...
>
>Chris

aww whattsamatta, I was merely playing the way the gods do......

and again, none was off topic. So sorry.....

Weren't you the one who just wasted all that server space last week to tell us how you'd transcended
the ********, and were trying to move forward, away from all this petty bickering? And now, you post
this string of nonsense?

Go buy a road bike. Better yet, go ride a road bike. Even better, ride it down the middle of a damn
highway. Just stay the hell out of amb.

Chris (puts one more dipshit in the killfile)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:58:53 GMT, "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Weren't you the one who just wasted all that server space last week to tell us how you'd
>transcended the ********, and were trying to move forward, away from all this petty bickering? And
>now, you post this string of nonsense?
>
>Go buy a road bike. Better yet, go ride a road bike. Even better, ride it down the middle of a damn
>highway. Just stay the hell out of amb.
>
>Chris (puts one more dipshit in the killfile)

na, man just posting mountain biking related articles....

very on topic, save of course for my snappy repartee'

so head on over to alt.meaningless **** and enjoy...

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:15:14 -0500, "Dave Haley" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Did you make a trip back to your homeland JustaDick?
>> >

>> <snip disturbing pedophilia/exhibitionist story which Dave managed to find
>> amusing>
>>
>> "It's a damn good thing I'm a well adjusted, (mentally and spiritually)person"
>>
>> It shows Dave, it shows...
>>
>> Chris
>>

>Got Lithium???

hahaha, you mean that overly prescribed emotion control drug that was introduced to keep you GEN
xer's on an even keel. Nope, I leave that to your generations dumbass's

On 28 Feb 2003 10:36:33 -0800, [email protected] (IRM) wrote:

>[email protected] (Dave) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>
><snip>
>
>> too funny...
>
>You find this story "too funny..."?????
>
>What a worthless piece of **** you are.

as I've already explained to someone else, it isn't the story that's funny, dumbass, it's my
embellishments concerning the great one....

and your opinion of me is even more worthless you FESTERING piece of splooge!

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 28 Feb 2003 10:36:33 -0800, [email protected] (IRM) wrote:
>
> >[email protected] (Dave) wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >> too funny...
> >
> >You find this story "too funny..."?????
> >
> >What a worthless piece of **** you are.
>
> as I've already explained to someone else, it isn't the story that's funny, dumbass, it's my
> embellishments concerning the great one....
>
> and your opinion of me is even more worthless you FESTERING piece of splooge!

No, no, no.... Idiot, you missed my point. You are a worthless piece of ****. It's the general
consensus. http://www.splooge.com/ thanks man.

Dave W:

> save of course for my snappy repartee'