JD - Harrassment

Tom Carson

Guest
You talk a big show, but you ain't got no go.

BBWWAAAHHAAA

Tom Carson wrote:
> You talk a big show, but you ain't got no go.
>
> BBWWAAAHHAAA

You talk a big show, because you can.

BBWWAAAHHAAA

Let the cuff-starching leg-humpers hump, I say...

CDB
Like my buddy who catches the 40lb fish, "it ain't braggin if you can
do it."

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tom Carson wrote:
>> You talk a big show, but you ain't got no go.
>>
>> BBWWAAAHHAAA

> You talk a big show, because you can.
>
> BBWWAAAHHAAA
>
> Let the cuff-starching leg-humpers hump, I say...
>
> CDB
> Like my buddy who catches the 40lb fish, "it ain't braggin if you can
> do it."

that makes about zero sense...

Dave W wrote:
> "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Tom Carson wrote:
> >> You talk a big show, but you ain't got no go.
> >>
> >> BBWWAAAHHAAA

> > You talk a big show, because you can.
> >
> > BBWWAAAHHAAA
> >
> > Let the cuff-starching leg-humpers hump, I say...
> >
> > CDB
> > Like my buddy who catches the 40lb fish, "it ain't braggin if you can
> > do it."

> that makes about zero sense...

Sure it does. Big talkers (in usenet or elsewhere) are all hot air.
But people who *do what they say they can do*, aren't big talkers.

You're a big talker. JD isn't. Just that simple.

E.P.