JD'S Hypocritical ways

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dave, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
    does that not make him an e-tard as well? Listen up ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your
    own web site if you don't like the e-tards over at MTBR. Either that or shut the fuck up about the
    whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're the biggest e-tard around.

    Dave (and get a fuckin haircut too ponytail!)

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
    > does that not make him an e-tard as well? Listen
    up
    > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you don't like the e-tards over at
    > MTBR. Either that or shut the fuck up about the whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're
    > the biggest e-tard
    around.

    > Dave (and get a fuckin haircut too ponytail!)

    You have answered your own question with this post.

    darsh

  3. scottieski

    scottieski Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Dave)

    >Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
    >does that not make him an e-tard as well?

    Sure does, the biggest one of all!

    How about "ridng 45 pound motorcycles without engines" and then "JD, custom made Ventana in my
    future" referring to the long travel suspension frame of the Ventana La Bruja that he was slobbering
    over. Then there was the latest reference to someone commenting on Egg Beater pedals being the best
    there ever where, and he asks if the poster has rode every brand pedal there has ever been made.
    Considering his "insight" in every bike from Santa Cruz, Gary Fisher, Trek, etc, makes you wonder if
    he's ridden every bike?

    Right, I know he hasn't...

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
    > does that not make him an e-tard as well? Listen
    up
    > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you don't like the e-tards over at
    > MTBR. Either that or shut the fuck up about the whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're
    > the biggest e-tard
    around.

    > Dave (and get a fuckin haircut too ponytail!)

    I post on MTBR. Does that make me an e-tard? NO. MTBR is full of them because it is very easy to
    use. A couple of them have figured out the intricacies of Usenet however. ;^)

    Mike

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:I%[email protected]...

    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of
    > > e-tards, does that not make him an e-tard as well?
    Listen
    > up
    > > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you don't like the e-tards over
    > > at MTBR. Either that or shut the fuck up about the whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think
    > > you're the biggest e-tard
    > around.
    > >
    > > Dave (and get a fuckin haircut too ponytail!)
    >
    > You have answered your own question with this post.
    >
    > darsh

    Yeah, that is exactly as I see it too!

  6. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of
    > > e-tards, does that not make him an e-tard as well?
    Listen
    > up
    > > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you don't like the e-tards over
    > > at MTBR. Either that or shut the fuck up about the whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think
    > > you're the biggest e-tard
    > around.
    > >
    > > Dave (and get a fuckin haircut too ponytail!)
    > >

    > I post on MTBR.

    I've seen ya on there. And according to JD you're an e-tard because you do, as is he.

    Does that make me an e-tard? NO.

    see above

    MTBR is full of them
    > because it is very easy to use.

    big deal, so is self censorship, yet some people don't employ it, myself included at times, but I
    don't go around other sites saying you folks are a bunch of e-tards.

    A couple of them have figured out the
    > intricacies of Usenet however. ;^)

    oh yeah, it's rocket science alright!

    Dave (JUSTA DICK IS A HYPOCRITE, don't try and rationalize it!)

    > Mike

  7. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:I%[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he
    calls
    > > > them a bunch of e-tards, does that not make him an e-tard as well?
    > Listen
    > > up
    > > > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you
    don't
    > > > like the e-tards over at MTBR. Either that or shut the fuck up about
    the
    > > > whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're the biggest e-tard
    > > around.
    > > >
    > > > Dave (and get a fuckin haircut too ponytail!)
    > >
    > > You have answered your own question with this post.
    > >
    > > darsh
    >
    > Yeah, that is exactly as I see it too!

    So are you sharing an IQ?

    darsh

  8. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | >
    | > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | > > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he
    calls
    | > > them a bunch of e-tards, does that not make him an e-tard as well?
    | Listen
    | > up
    | > > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you
    don't
    | > > like the e-tards over at MTBR. Either that or shut the fuck up about
    the
    | > > whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're the biggest e-tard
    | > around.
    | > >
    | > > Dave (and get a fuckin haircut too ponytail!)
    | > >

    | > I post on MTBR.
    |
    | I've seen ya on there. And according to JD you're an e-tard because you
    do,
    | as is he.
    |

    | Does that make me an e-tard? NO.
    |
    | see above
    |
    | MTBR is full of them
    | > because it is very easy to use.
    |
    | big deal, so is self censorship, yet some people don't employ it, myself included at times, but I
    | don't go around other sites saying you folks are
    | bunch of e-tards.
    |
    | A couple of them have figured out the
    | > intricacies of Usenet however. ;^)
    |
    | oh yeah, it's rocket science alright!
    |
    | Dave (JUSTA DICK IS A HYPOCRITE, don't try and rationalize it!)
    |

    | > Mike

    Man talk about "sticks and stones"

    Simon......complete with ponytail too

  9. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...

    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:I%[email protected]...

    > calls
    > > Listen
    > > > up
    > don't
    > the
    > > > around.

    > > > You have answered your own question with this post.
    > > >
    > > > darsh
    > >
    > > Yeah, that is exactly as I see it too!
    >
    > So are you sharing an IQ?

    oh absolutely! I'm happy to share with the less fortunate...

    here you look like you need some too...

    glad to help...

    Dave (and here's a little cheese!)

    > darsh

  10. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > calls
    > | Listen
    > | > up
    > don't
    > the
    > | > around.

    > | > I post on MTBR.
    > |
    > | I've seen ya on there. And according to JD you're an e-tard because you
    > do,
    > | as is he.
    > |

    > | Does that make me an e-tard? NO.
    > |
    > | see above
    > |
    > | MTBR is full of them
    > | > because it is very easy to use.
    > |
    > | big deal, so is self censorship, yet some people don't employ it, myself included at times, but
    > | I don't go around other sites saying you folks
    are
    > | bunch of e-tards.
    > |
    > | A couple of them have figured out the
    > | > intricacies of Usenet however. ;^)
    > |
    > | oh yeah, it's rocket science alright!
    > |
    > | Dave (JUSTA DICK IS A HYPOCRITE, don't try and rationalize it!)
    > |

    > | > Mike
    > | >

    > Man talk about "sticks and stones"

    I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross, ( I'm looking forward to
    it!) I can only hope he's this way in real life......

    > Simon......complete with ponytail too

    snicker....

    Dave (it was cool in what, the 70 & 80's?)

  11. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | >
    | > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | > |

    | > calls
    | > | Listen
    | > don't
    | > the

    | > |
    | > | I've seen ya on there. And according to JD you're an e-tard because
    you
    | > do,
    | > | as is he.
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | Does that make me an e-tard? NO.
    | > |
    | > | see above
    | > |
    | > | MTBR is full of them
    | > |
    | > | big deal, so is self censorship, yet some people don't employ it,
    myself
    | > | included at times, but I don't go around other sites saying you folks
    | are
    | > | bunch of e-tards.
    | > |
    | > | A couple of them have figured out the
    | > |
    | > | oh yeah, it's rocket science alright!
    | > |
    | > | Dave (JUSTA DICK IS A HYPOCRITE, don't try and rationalize it!)
    | > |

    | > |
    | > Man talk about "sticks and stones"
    |
    | I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross, ( I'm looking forward to
    | it!) I can only hope he's this way in real
    life......

    | > Simon......complete with ponytail too
    |
    | snicker....
    |
    | Dave (it was cool in what, the 70 & 80's?)

    I amnot a slave to fashion though and if ponytails become fashionable again I am losing mine :eek:)

    Simon....... the mountain biking hippy

  12. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I amnot a slave to fashion though and if ponytails become fashionable
    again
    > I am losing mine :eek:)
    >
    > Simon....... the mountain biking hippy

    Two words for ya: Steven Segal

    Dave (nuff said!)

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I amnot a slave to fashion though and if ponytails become fashionable
    > again
    > > I am losing mine :eek:)
    > >
    > > Simon....... the mountain biking hippy
    >
    > Two words for ya: Steven Segal
    >
    > Dave (nuff said!)

    You truly are an ignorant knob head Dave. Who gives a fuck about what's 'fashionable'? You gonna let
    a bunch of other peoples perceived ideas of what to wear influence the way you dress? You have the
    mind and emotional development of a small child, really. Pathetic.

    Shaun aRe

  14. Spider

    Spider Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
    > does that not make him an e-tard as well? Listen up ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your
    > own web site if you don't like the e-tards over at MTBR. Either that or shut the fuck up about the
    > whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're the biggest e-tard around.

    Smoke some more weed, DogPoop, and watch some tube. The irony of your posting is way over the top.

    Spider "If you can't tell the difference, you're not smart enough"

  15. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:D[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:I%[email protected]...

    > > calls
    > > > Listen
    > > don't
    > > the

    > > > Yeah, that is exactly as I see it too!
    > >
    > > So are you sharing an IQ?
    >
    > oh absolutely! I'm happy to share with the less fortunate...
    >
    > here you look like you need some too...
    >
    > glad to help...
    >
    > Dave (and here's a little cheese!)

    Pretty funny. I suggest a nap, and some attention time with mommy. That is what your fucked post is
    all about right? Being a fucking idiot? Needing copious amounts of attention? Being a fucking idiot?
    Or is it this, being a fucking idiot?

    Bye bye filtered boy. You are NOTHING to me.

    darsh

  16. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Darsh wrote:
    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:D[email protected]...

    > about
    >>> the
    > e-tard

    >>> So are you sharing an IQ?
    >>
    >> oh absolutely! I'm happy to share with the less fortunate...
    >>
    >> here you look like you need some too...
    >>
    >> glad to help...
    >>
    >> Dave (and here's a little cheese!)
    >
    > Pretty funny. I suggest a nap, and some attention time with mommy. That is what your fucked post
    > is all about right? Being a fucking idiot? Needing copious amounts of attention? Being a fucking
    > idiot? Or is it this, being a fucking idiot?
    >
    > Bye bye filtered boy. You are NOTHING to me.
    >
    > darsh

    He'd been even more filtered if a) no one replied b) snipped his crap.

    penny

  17. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross, ( I'm looking forward to
    > it!) I can only hope he's this way in real
    life......

    What does that mean? Do you want to fight him?? You are ridiculous.

    Breathe in, then breathe out, and remember...

    Let it go. Don't let JD ruin your life. Don't be an asshole.

    Go ride your bike.

    Chris

  18. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Doof" <[email protected]> scribbled in a blind rage news:<[email protected]>...
    > I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross, ( I'm looking forward to
    > it!) I can only hope he's this way in real life......

    I think I just peed my pants

    from laughing.

    How are we going to know when you finally blow a gasket? I guess a good indicator would be when you
    finally stop coming around here, thrashing yourself all over the NG.

    JD

  19. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    again JD, I thought you started wearing diapers from the last time??

    > "Doof" <[email protected]> scribbled in a blind rage
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross,
    (
    > > I'm looking forward to it!) I can only hope he's this way in real
    life......

    > I think I just peed my pants

    > from laughing.
    >
    > How are we going to know when you finally blow a gasket? I guess a good indicator would be when
    > you finally stop coming around here, thrashing yourself all over the NG.
    >
    > JD

  20. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "JustaDick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote exactly what was on his mind,
    skeered?
    > news:<[email protected]>... I can only hope he's this way in real life......
    >
    > I think I just peed my pants

    ah, I knew you was a sissy, but the bedwetting type. Your parents must be very proud....

    humpty dumpty do tha humpty hump

    > How are we going to know when you finally blow a gasket? I guess a good indicator would be when
    > you finally stop coming around here, thrashing yourself all over the NG.

    been almost three years now ponytail. Tired? me neither smegma boy, me either....