JD'S Hypocritical ways

Here is some fun stuff:

> > > But am I really, or is it all of you who follow the mountain god, and
do
> > > whatever you can to protect his royal higness...
> > >
> > > you're just another follower...
> > >
> > > follow the god that failed!
> >
> > I think you have a problem.
>
> yeah, Here it is: I try to interact in a civil manner here, and still get
> rash of pessimistic, degrading, abusive ********!

So you whine and kick and cry. You cry after this post. You have a mouth that drools. I have a
person for that. If you would like to contact her, let me know.

> Then I have to justify my reaction to the same above mentioned **** to the likes of you.

You have to justify. Stand up kid and make it right! Stop kicking and crying.

I have nothing against anyone in this group. But, as I've said
> before, I am not gonna sit back and let it occur without a response

Never let it occur... It is your call. .

> You want to talk bikes, BEER, rides, equipment, BEER, trail advocacy,
BEER,
> fine women, great food, BEER, new locales in which to ride, SKIbikes,
humor,
> kids, Then I'm there.

Hmm, so beer is a requirement for you being reasonable? I am OK with that. Bush Beer all the
way... I guess.

> > For someone you seem to hate so much, you sure have a lot of nice things to say about him.
> >
> > i.e. "mountain god" and "his royal higness".
>
> I'm sorry, I thought you could recognize extreme sarcasm. I'll try to be clear next time.

Come on kid, you want to mean sarcasm, you mean it. Don't be a flug. Be sarcastic, but mean what you
say. Don't folly.

> In all honesty I am truly getting sick of this ****....but I'm not one to give in, especially
> when antagonized on a daily basis....

You are a loser, if you lose. If you stick around, you might still be a loser. Stick and think kid.

> > Iwonder what else you are hiding under that skirt.
>
> C'mon Darsh, can't you tell I don't hide anything.....
>
> or are you just wanting to take a peek?

Hey, I will peek at anything, you let me know, I will peek and squish.

Just hither thoughts, as hands divulge the truth.

It is your choice, be a whelp or be nothing at all.

darsh "I was nice, right?"

Point to the "dave" kid? Are you for real?

You have certainly never met me, and you have certainly never met JD.

It is fuuny how people write these days. Folks think they are getting smarter.

To bad ignorance prevades.

darsh

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:yumY9.23519$rM2.19349@rwcrnsc53...
> Point to the "dave" kid? Are you for real?

and why not...

> You have certainly never met me, and you have certainly never met JD.

thank the gods for small favors. Apply that logic to your replies to me would you? Thanks

> It is fuuny how people write these days. Folks think they are getting smarter.

oh like spelling FUNNY, like FUUNY! That's showing the ol' brain power.

>prevades.

is that even a word. It's not in any dictionary I own.

You're disqualified to carry on this thread. Thanks for playing.....

Dave

> darsh

Talk about un readable....jeez

> So you whine and kick and cry.

if that's your prefered terminology, that of a ninth grader, than whatever works for you...

You cry after this post. You have a mouth
> that drools.

you have no earthly idea about my mouth, or is that just wishfull thinking

I have a person for that. If you would like to contact her,
> let me know.

err, no thanks you sound like you need to hang on to her.

> You have to justify.

yeah, cuz you want to question my responses...

Stand up kid and make it right! Stop kicking and
> crying.

Stop whining about my "kicking and crying" then, and this thread will
die...

> Never let it occur... It is your call.

oh this ought to be good. Exactly how does one do that. By letting a faceless e-tard run all over
you on usenet? I don't think so..

> Hmm, so beer is a requirement for you being reasonable? I am OK with
that.
> Bush Beer all the way... I guess.

ah, no. I'm a BIG fan of Samual Adams. (And Molson ICE)

> > > For someone you seem to hate so much, you sure have a lot of nice things to say about him.
> > >
> > > i.e. "mountain god" and "his royal higness".
> >
> > I'm sorry, I thought you could recognize extreme sarcasm. I'll try to be clear next time.

here comes the unreadable part....

> Come on kid, you want to mean sarcasm, you mean it. Don't be a flug. Be sarcastic, but mean what
> you say. Don't folly.

> > In all honesty I am truly getting sick of this ****....but I'm not one
> > give in, especially when antagonized on a daily basis....
>
> You are a loser, if you lose.

See, I don't think I have lost a damn thing. I've got 2 beautiful children, a nice house, well
paying job, bikes, car(s), motorcycles. A loving family, friends that watch my back, explain to me
exactly what is lost.

If you stick around, you might still be a
> loser. Stick and think kid.

Oh, and one more thing, I am a long way from being a kid....I, like JustaDICK, play one on Usenet

> > > Iwonder what else you are hiding under that skirt.
> >
> > C'mon Darsh, can't you tell I don't hide anything.....
> >
> > or are you just wanting to take a peek?
>
> Hey, I will peek at anything, you let me know, I will peek and squish.

masochist...

> Just hither thoughts, as hands divulge the truth.

RIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTT. I especially like the part about hands divulging the truth. That's too fookin
funny. Truth. HA

> It is your choice, be a whelp or be nothing at all.

I try and be nothing, but I have a backbone. It sometimes gets in the way of my trying to
be a *****!

> darsh "I was nice, right?"

Not bad, could use some grammar work though....

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Q2nY9.23616$_s4.17556@rwcrnsc54...

> > bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > He is **** at arguing. Dave sucks and he smells of old lady.

yeah, your ol' lady....

> I am sure of Dave, he fits as do I. I am his superior.

hahahahaha, you, superior to me. Not ****** likely powderboy...

-snip the "Natural Born Killers Proloque-

youse guy's are creepy.....

> bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Dave wrote:

> on?
> > >

> > > this is merely a diversion bomba, not my life, is it really yours?
> >
> > Fantastic, a response that has nothing to do with the question.
> >
> > In answer to your question, it helps pass the day whilst I'm at work.
> >
> > > I've been frequenting this new group for 3 years. And I've been
> bettering my
> > > skills all along the way...
> >
> > Which skills? Cycling or arguing?
>
> He is **** at arguing. Dave sucks and he smells of old lady.

I have experience with that smell. It is surely a put down, and one ingeneous. Is that a word?

I am sure of Dave, he fits as do I. I am his superior. What I find funny is the smell of
the old lady.

I played pool, in my own house with Arnie. I drank from the same drunken beer that Arnie drank
from. I pushed Arnie to the ground in fun, and pushed him down again when he tried to stand up.
Drunken idiot... When standing, his size 18 shoe could stand, when fallen, it took him some time to
get upright.

I should have finished him when I was upon him. I could have crushed his head after a bit of
strategy. After all, he was big kid. I knew he was bad... should have crushed his skull. A poor
drunken, 18 footed, maniac. Unfortunately he was 25 years old, and smart. He shot his dad. Belive it
or not, it is a perspective of judgement.

Did that make him shove a bathroom brush into a old woman of 86 years old? I don't think so What
made him do it? What made him kill the woman... I will never know. I think the bathroom brush, and
his father, shielded me from death.

I lived when he was ready to kill. I spent time with him. Killers are harsh. Arnie is harsh.

darsh

> Shaun aRe

Love this jack. A Jack Second.

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Talk about un readable....jeez

Well, after the tripe you put out, you had not a trouble reading it kid.

> > So you whine and kick and cry.
>
> if that's your prefered terminology, that of a ninth grader, than whatever works for you...

Kicking and crying is a state of usenet noobs. You are a pathetic noob. I am really sorry, but you
exist that way. Use it as you must, but my best English teacher was in the 9th grade.

> You cry after this post. You have a mouth
> > that drools.
>
> you have no earthly idea about my mouth, or is that just wishfull thinking

Oh you are so wrong. Your mouth seeps slither and slack. You drool in this world the minute you
enter it. You are a maggot, a whelp, a dog. Take your pick, some of those designations are desired
in this land. The land of the encumbered. The land of the unknown intellect.

As far as me liking "your" mouth... well, I might suck your face... and I could certainly like it.
But what is your treat boy? A treat of joy? A treat of bubbles and fun? Figures.

I will make happy for today, and if you are with me, you are treated. Drop back and relax. Time of
care is upon you.

Suck it kid,

darsh

> I have a person for that. If you would like to contact her,
> > let me know.
>
> err, no thanks you sound like you need to hang on to her.

I will, she is a professional, and my friend.

> > You have to justify.
>
> yeah, cuz you want to question my responses...

What?

> Stand up kid and make it right! Stop kicking and
> > crying.
>
> Stop whining about my "kicking and crying" then, and this thread will
> die...

What? This is not about the thread. This is about you.

> > Never let it occur... It is your call.
>
> oh this ought to be good. Exactly how does one do that. By letting a faceless e-tard run all over
> you on usenet? I don't think so..

Hmm, are you an idiot? Of course you let the "e-tard" run. Why would you do anything else? Are you a
****ING moron?

At least we can drink the same beer as I kick your ****ing ass.

You ****ing shithead.

> > > I'm sorry, I thought you could recognize extreme sarcasm. I'll try to
be
> > > clear next time.

I thought I covered that new boy.

> here comes the unreadable part....
>

> > Come on kid, you want to mean sarcasm, you mean it. Don't be a flug.
Be
> > sarcastic, but mean what you say. Don't folly.

Precisely. Don't folly kid. Mean it and bring it.

Of course. It is unreadable? All words spelled correctly. Of course his text is taken out of..
well.. TEXT. Funny, he takes his own text out of the picture to decriminate mine? Cracks me up.

Gotta love the emotional ones.

lets find some more....

> > > In all honesty I am truly getting sick of this ****....but I'm not
one
> > > give in, especially when antagonized on a daily basis....

Is that not hilarious? I will make it readable, i.e. fun.

"In all honesty I am truly getting sick of this ****....but I'm not one give in, especially
when antagonized on a daily basis..."

Damn, poor kid...

> .. See, I don't think I have lost a damn thing. I've got 2 beautiful
children,
> a nice house, well paying job, bikes, car(s), motorcycles. A loving family, friends that watch my
> back, explain
> me exactly what is lost.
>
> If you stick around, you might still be a
> > loser. Stick and think kid.
>
> Oh, and one more thing, I am a long way from being a kid....I, like JustaDICK, play one on Usenet

You play one Usenet? Who the **** is justaDICK? Is that a buddy of yours?

Who can remind me of the game that has that saying?

"I play one on Usenet, who has a Netcrack style for me...."

"I have a Netcrack style for you Usenet, do you have a Netcrack for me?"

I know that is a damn good game.

> > > C'mon Darsh, can't you tell I don't hide anything.....
> > >
> > > or are you just wanting to take a peek?
> >
> > Hey, I will peek at anything, you let me know, I will peek and squish.
>
> masochist...

Surrrr... Sucho macho christo. Dom bicko mit bahn. Sta bak, Baki Hamna?

(Don't dabble where you are not accepted.)

> > Just hither thoughts, as hands divulge the truth.
>
> RIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTT. I especially like the part about hands divulging the truth. That's too fookin
> funny. Truth. HA

You divulge your own truth. It is you that laughs at your own ideas. I am fine with that.

> > It is your choice, be a whelp or be nothing at all.
>
> I try and be nothing, but I have a backbone. It sometimes gets in the way
of
> my trying to be a *****!

I am sorry for that. I am also sorry for your lack of equivical English skills. I am sorry that you
have never had a reasonable education... An education that could have made you think, could have
made you write.

If you think you know how, then write your blood here. Don't be trite, and don't be banal.

Get a dictionary and write me a substantiative rebuke...

If you need a hand with the beginning stuff, go to this website:

www.phkzake.com

This is a great site for starters in the writing area.

darsh

> > darsh "I was nice, right?"
>
> Not bad, could use some grammar work though....

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Love this jack. A Jack Second.

huh?

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Talk about un readable....jeez
>
> Well, after the tripe you put out, you had not a trouble reading it kid.

or I didn't bother penis lip

> > > So you whine and kick and cry.
> >
> > if that's your prefered terminology, that of a ninth grader, than
whatever
> > works for you...
>
> Kicking and crying is a state of usenet noobs.

so your a noob, and what the hell is a noob anyway? is that like a newbie?

You are a pathetic noob.

possibly, but I ain't sure what the **** a noob is?

> am really sorry,

ah, truth!

> but you exist that way.

every day in every way.

Use it as you must, but my best
> English teacher was in the 9th grade.

you should give him a call for some extra credit or something then, cuz he/she failed you miserably

> > You cry after this post. You have a mouth
> > > that drools.
> >
> > you have no earthly idea about my mouth, or is that just wishfull
thinking

> Oh you are so wrong.

am I. I don't think so

Your mouth seeps slither and slack.

yours reeks and lathers

You drool in
> this world the minute you enter it.

and you want to lick it up! NANANANANA

You are a maggot, a whelp, a dog.

You are a slime ridden diseased rat, a blight on our crops, a flea infested camel with no hump, (hey
this is kinda fun.) You are the **** I flick off my balls after a hard day's riding, your the crust
off my ass.

Take
> your pick, some of those designations are desired in this land.

eww, what ghetto do you live in where maggots and welps are desired? Note to self, don't
move there....

The land of
> the encumbered. The land of the unknown intellect.

yep, sounds about like your life....

******!

again, what the **** are you talking about dumbass?

> I will make happy for today, and if you are with me, you are treated.
Drop
> back and relax. Time of care is upon you.
>
> Suck it kid,
>
> darsh

you're just too stupid to be believed, and I thought you were smarter than that. Oh well, I've been
fooled again.

off to the shitter with your incoherent ********

> I will, she is a professional, and my friend.

ah, a drooling friend who is a proffesionalm in what the worlds oldest proffesion?

> > > You have to justify.
> >
> > yeah, cuz you want to question my responses...
>
> What?

try and keep up would ya, perhaps you can re-read your notes, and get back to me when you gather up
a clue... I'll be here.

> What? This is not about the thread. This is about you.

o.k, but if you'd be just a little more clearer with your stupid ass thought processes, I might
understand what in the flying **** you're talking about!

> Hmm, are you an idiot?

Well I can't understand your dumbass ramblings, guess I am then....

Of course you let the "e-tard" run.

why?

Why would you
> do anything else?

it;s called not being a pushover ***** boy, you should try it sometime....

Are you a ****ING moron?

no, but by the quality of your writing skills here, I'd wager you are. What are you, 20 something?

> At least we can drink the same beer as I kick your ****ing ass.

yeah, right. I'd pay to see you give it a go hotshot!

> You ****ing shithead.

you ****ing cum dumpster, can't formulate a coherent thought process so I'll call you names! ****
off and die!

> I thought I covered that new boy.

maybe you should cover your head, I'd vbe embarrased if I were you...

> Precisely. Don't folly kid. Mean it and bring it.

IT is here for your useless perusal, enjoy liver lips.

> Of course. It is unreadable? All words spelled correctly.

fuuny, I couldn't tell! hahahahaha

Of course his
> text is taken out of.. well.. TEXT. Funny, he takes his own text out of
the
> picture to decriminate mine?

is it not proper nettiquette to post that which you are replying too? Go read Bomba's FAQ, you need
a refresher there preacher man...

>Cracks me up.

cracked indeed.

> Gotta love the emotional ones.

emotions can be a good or bad thing, I'm not the emotional one, I can be. Anger is an emotion. But I
keep it in check, unless of course you want to bow up in usenet, then I can guarantee I'll keep up.
Ask JustaDICK.

> Is that not hilarious? I will make it readable, i.e. fun.

please do. I enjoyed your skibike post earlier this week. But perhaps the snow has frozen your
brain, cuz it's failing you now.

> Damn, poor kid...

not by a long shot...

> > .. See, I don't think I have lost a damn thing. I've got 2 beautiful
> children,
> > a nice house, well paying job, bikes, car(s), motorcycles. A loving family, friends that watch
> > my back,
explain
> > me exactly what is lost.
> >
> > If you stick around, you might still be a
> > > loser. Stick and think kid.
> >
> > Oh, and one more thing, I am a long way from being a kid....I, like JustaDICK, play one on
> > Usenet
>
> You play one Usenet? Who the **** is justaDICK? Is that a buddy of
yours?

try and keep up would ya. I really don't have time to explain every little nuance that seems to
escape your view. I grow tired of you....

> Who can remind me of the game that has that saying?
>
> "I play one on Usenet, who has a Netcrack style for me...."
>
> "I have a Netcrack style for you Usenet, do you have a Netcrack for me?"
>
> I know that is a damn good game.

> > > Hey, I will peek at anything, you let me know, I will peek and squish.
> >
> > masochist...
>
> Surrrr... Sucho macho christo. Dom bicko mit bahn. Sta bak, Baki Hamna?
>
> (Don't dabble where you are not accepted.)

hehehehe, if you say so. I'll take your word for it, but I'd be willing to bet you ****ed something
up in there, given your lack of proper english.

> > > It is your choice, be a whelp or be nothing at all.
> >
> > I try and be nothing, but I have a backbone. It sometimes gets in the
way
> of
> > my trying to be a *****!
>
> I am sorry for that.

Don't be, I'm not. I'm glad I have a backbone....

I am also sorry for your lack of equivical English
> skills.

ROTFLMFAO, now that is funny ****, I would, and have run circles round you, you little
wordsmith you....

I am sorry that you have never had a reasonable education... An
> education that could have made you think, could have made you write.

I have a B.S, but it is in business management, not the B.S you seem to want to display....

> If you think you know how, then write your blood here. Don't be trite,
and
> don't be banal.

how am I doing so far....

> Get a dictionary and write me a substantiative rebuke..

p.k, but first I want that dictionary your trying to make yourself look big with. WHAT THE **** IS
SUBSTANTIATIVE? Let's check Merriam Webster shall we. (This is verbatim)

could it be SUBSTANTIAL?

substantial: adj 1)plentiful 2)considerable-substantialy (adv)

or maybe it's SUBSTANTIATE.

substantiate: vb-ated; -ating: verify-substantiation\ n

as you can plainly see there is NO SUCH WORD as substantiative. You stupid ****!

> If you need a hand with the beginning stuff, go to this website:
>
> www.phkzake.com
>
> This is a great site for starters in the writing area.
>
> darsh

I dunno Darsh but by your writings it looks to me like YOU'RE the one in need of some writing help.
Do us all a favor and quit trying to write like your Pauly Shore, o.k bud-dy!

> > Not bad, could use some grammar work though....

I rest my case. Come back and see me when you can A)keep up, B) use real words. Until then you have
officially shown that you are a dumbass? C-ya, hate to be ya. Especially in the writing
department.....damn that was terrible!

Dave (how's that for Bringing it DUNCE? err, Darsh!)

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:yumY9.23519$rM2.19349@rwcrnsc53...
> > Point to the "dave" kid? Are you for real?
>
> and why not...
> >
> > You have certainly never met me, and you have certainly never met JD.
>
> thank the gods for small favors. Apply that logic to your replies to me would you? Thanks
>

> > It is fuuny how people write these days. Folks think they are getting smarter.
>
> oh like spelling FUNNY, like FUUNY! That's showing the ol' brain power.
>
> >prevades.
>
> is that even a word. It's not in any dictionary I own.
>
> You're disqualified to carry on this thread. Thanks for playing.....

Umm, Dave, for a guy who spells citrus grove "citrus groove", "fuuny" should be in your dictionary.

"R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:yumY9.23519$rM2.19349@rwcrnsc53...
> > > Point to the "dave" kid? Are you for real?
> >
> > and why not...
> > >
> > > You have certainly never met me, and you have certainly never met JD.
> >
> > thank the gods for small favors. Apply that logic to your replies to me would you? Thanks
> >

> > > It is fuuny how people write these days. Folks think they are getting smarter.
> >
> > oh like spelling FUNNY, like FUUNY! That's showing the ol' brain power.
> >
> > >prevades.
> >
> > is that even a word. It's not in any dictionary I own.
> >
> > You're disqualified to carry on this thread. Thanks for playing.....
>
> Umm, Dave, for a guy who spells citrus grove "citrus groove", "fuuny" should be in your
> dictionary.

You are correct, but I like the citrus groove as well......

From: Doof ([email protected]) Subject: frightpig can't buy a clue Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Date: 2003-01-24 18:45:03 PST
> See, I don't think I have lost a damn thing. I've got 2 beautiful children, a nice house, well
> paying job, bikes, car(s), motorcycles. A loving family, friends that watch my back, explain to me
> exactly what is lost.

Translation: "My Name is Elmer J Fudd, I own a mansion and a yacht."

If someone needs to explain to you what is lost, then you have your answer. You may go back to
licking boots now, doof.

JD

Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Q2nY9.23616$_s4.17556@rwcrnsc54...

> > > Which skills? Cycling or arguing?
> >
> > He is **** at arguing. Dave sucks and he smells of old lady.
>
> I have experience with that smell. It is surely a put down, and one ingeneous. Is that a word?
>
> I am sure of Dave, he fits as do I. I am his superior. What I find funny is the smell of the
> old lady.

It is a funny smell.

> I played pool, in my own house with Arnie. I drank from the same drunken beer that Arnie drank
> from. I pushed Arnie to the ground in fun, and
pushed
> him down again when he tried to stand up. Drunken idiot... When
standing,
> his size 18 shoe could stand, when fallen, it took him some time to get upright.
>
> I should have finished him when I was upon him. I could have crushed his head after a bit of
> strategy. After all, he was big kid. I knew he was bad... should have crushed his skull. A poor
> drunken, 18 footed, maniac. Unfortunately he was 25 years old, and smart. He shot his dad. Belive
> it or not, it is a perspective of judgement.
>
> Did that make him shove a bathroom brush into a old woman of 86 years old? I don't think so What
> made him do it? What made him kill the woman... I will never know. I think the bathroom brush, and
> his father, shielded me from death.
>
> I lived when he was ready to kill. I spent time with him. Killers are harsh. Arnie is harsh.

And you too would have been harsh (by default of your argument) had you crushed his skull.

Shaun aRe - Harsh is as harsh does.