JD'S Hypocritical ways

Dave

Guest
Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
does that not make him an e-tard as well? Listen up ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your
own web site if you don't like the e-tards over at MTBR. Either that or shut the **** up about the
whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're the biggest e-tard around.

Dave (and get a ****** haircut too ponytail!)

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
> does that not make him an e-tard as well? Listen
up
> ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you don't like the e-tards over at
> MTBR. Either that or shut the **** up about the whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're
> the biggest e-tard
around.

> Dave (and get a ****** haircut too ponytail!)

You have answered your own question with this post.

darsh

>From: [email protected] (Dave)

>Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
>does that not make him an e-tard as well?

Sure does, the biggest one of all!

How about "ridng 45 pound motorcycles without engines" and then "JD, custom made Ventana in my
future" referring to the long travel suspension frame of the Ventana La Bruja that he was slobbering
over. Then there was the latest reference to someone commenting on Egg Beater pedals being the best
there ever where, and he asks if the poster has rode every brand pedal there has ever been made.
Considering his "insight" in every bike from Santa Cruz, Gary Fisher, Trek, etc, makes you wonder if
he's ridden every bike?

Right, I know he hasn't...

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
> does that not make him an e-tard as well? Listen
up
> ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you don't like the e-tards over at
> MTBR. Either that or shut the **** up about the whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're
> the biggest e-tard
around.

> Dave (and get a ****** haircut too ponytail!)

I post on MTBR. Does that make me an e-tard? NO. MTBR is full of them because it is very easy to
use. A couple of them have figured out the intricacies of Usenet however. ;^)

Mike

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:I%[email protected]...

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of
> > e-tards, does that not make him an e-tard as well?
Listen
> up
> > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you don't like the e-tards over
> > at MTBR. Either that or shut the **** up about the whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think
> > you're the biggest e-tard
> around.
> >
> > Dave (and get a ****** haircut too ponytail!)
>
> You have answered your own question with this post.
>
> darsh

Yeah, that is exactly as I see it too!

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of
> > e-tards, does that not make him an e-tard as well?
Listen
> up
> > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you don't like the e-tards over
> > at MTBR. Either that or shut the **** up about the whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think
> > you're the biggest e-tard
> around.
> >
> > Dave (and get a ****** haircut too ponytail!)
> >

> I post on MTBR.

I've seen ya on there. And according to JD you're an e-tard because you do, as is he.

Does that make me an e-tard? NO.

see above

MTBR is full of them
> because it is very easy to use.

big deal, so is self censorship, yet some people don't employ it, myself included at times, but I
don't go around other sites saying you folks are a bunch of e-tards.

A couple of them have figured out the
> intricacies of Usenet however. ;^)

oh yeah, it's rocket science alright!

Dave (JUSTA **** IS A HYPOCRITE, don't try and rationalize it!)

> Mike

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:I%[email protected]...
> >
> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he
calls
> > > them a bunch of e-tards, does that not make him an e-tard as well?
> Listen
> > up
> > > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you
don't
> > > like the e-tards over at MTBR. Either that or shut the **** up about
the
> > > whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're the biggest e-tard
> > around.
> > >
> > > Dave (and get a ****** haircut too ponytail!)
> >
> > You have answered your own question with this post.
> >
> > darsh
>
> Yeah, that is exactly as I see it too!

So are you sharing an IQ?

darsh

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

| "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| >
| > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| > > Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he
calls
| > > them a bunch of e-tards, does that not make him an e-tard as well?
| Listen
| > up
| > > ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your own web site if you
don't
| > > like the e-tards over at MTBR. Either that or shut the **** up about
the
| > > whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're the biggest e-tard
| > around.
| > >
| > > Dave (and get a ****** haircut too ponytail!)
| > >

| > I post on MTBR.
|
| I've seen ya on there. And according to JD you're an e-tard because you
do,
| as is he.
|

| Does that make me an e-tard? NO.
|
| see above
|
| MTBR is full of them
| > because it is very easy to use.
|
| big deal, so is self censorship, yet some people don't employ it, myself included at times, but I
| don't go around other sites saying you folks are
| bunch of e-tards.
|
| A couple of them have figured out the
| > intricacies of Usenet however. ;^)
|
| oh yeah, it's rocket science alright!
|
| Dave (JUSTA **** IS A HYPOCRITE, don't try and rationalize it!)
|

| > Mike

Man talk about "sticks and stones"

Simon......complete with ponytail too

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:I%[email protected]...

> calls
> > Listen
> > > up
> don't
> the
> > > around.

> > > You have answered your own question with this post.
> > >
> > > darsh
> >
> > Yeah, that is exactly as I see it too!
>
> So are you sharing an IQ?

oh absolutely! I'm happy to share with the less fortunate...

here you look like you need some too...

glad to help...

Dave (and here's a little cheese!)

> darsh

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> calls
> | Listen
> | > up
> don't
> the
> | > around.

> | > I post on MTBR.
> |
> | I've seen ya on there. And according to JD you're an e-tard because you
> do,
> | as is he.
> |

> | Does that make me an e-tard? NO.
> |
> | see above
> |
> | MTBR is full of them
> | > because it is very easy to use.
> |
> | big deal, so is self censorship, yet some people don't employ it, myself included at times, but
> | I don't go around other sites saying you folks
are
> | bunch of e-tards.
> |
> | A couple of them have figured out the
> | > intricacies of Usenet however. ;^)
> |
> | oh yeah, it's rocket science alright!
> |
> | Dave (JUSTA **** IS A HYPOCRITE, don't try and rationalize it!)
> |

> | > Mike
> | >

> Man talk about "sticks and stones"

I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross, ( I'm looking forward to
it!) I can only hope he's this way in real life......

> Simon......complete with ponytail too

snicker....

Dave (it was cool in what, the 70 & 80's?)

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

| "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| >
| > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| > |

| > calls
| > | Listen
| > don't
| > the

| > |
| > | I've seen ya on there. And according to JD you're an e-tard because
you
| > do,
| > | as is he.
| > |
| > |
| > | Does that make me an e-tard? NO.
| > |
| > | see above
| > |
| > | MTBR is full of them
| > |
| > | big deal, so is self censorship, yet some people don't employ it,
myself
| > | included at times, but I don't go around other sites saying you folks
| are
| > | bunch of e-tards.
| > |
| > | A couple of them have figured out the
| > |
| > | oh yeah, it's rocket science alright!
| > |
| > | Dave (JUSTA **** IS A HYPOCRITE, don't try and rationalize it!)
| > |

| > |
| > Man talk about "sticks and stones"
|
| I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross, ( I'm looking forward to
| it!) I can only hope he's this way in real
life......

| > Simon......complete with ponytail too
|
| snicker....
|
| Dave (it was cool in what, the 70 & 80's?)

I amnot a slave to fashion though and if ponytails become fashionable again I am losing mine :eek:)

Simon....... the mountain biking hippy

Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I amnot a slave to fashion though and if ponytails become fashionable
> again
> > I am losing mine :eek:)
> >
> > Simon....... the mountain biking hippy
>
> Two words for ya: Steven Segal
>
> Dave (nuff said!)

You truly are an ignorant knob head Dave. Who gives a **** about what's 'fashionable'? You gonna let
a bunch of other peoples perceived ideas of what to wear influence the way you dress? You have the
mind and emotional development of a small child, really. Pathetic.

Shaun aRe

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Why does he continually post his garbage over at MTBR, yet here he calls them a bunch of e-tards,
> does that not make him an e-tard as well? Listen up ponytail, post your photo shopped pics on your
> own web site if you don't like the e-tards over at MTBR. Either that or shut the **** up about the
> whole e-tard business, cuz buddy. I think you're the biggest e-tard around.

Smoke some more weed, DogPoop, and watch some tube. The irony of your posting is way over the top.

Spider "If you can't tell the difference, you're not smart enough"

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
> >
> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:I%[email protected]...

> > calls
> > > Listen
> > don't
> > the

> > > Yeah, that is exactly as I see it too!
> >
> > So are you sharing an IQ?
>
> oh absolutely! I'm happy to share with the less fortunate...
>
> here you look like you need some too...
>
> glad to help...
>
> Dave (and here's a little cheese!)

Pretty funny. I suggest a nap, and some attention time with mommy. That is what your ****ed post is
all about right? Being a ****ing idiot? Needing copious amounts of attention? Being a ****ing idiot?
Or is it this, being a ****ing idiot?

Bye bye filtered boy. You are NOTHING to me.

darsh

Darsh wrote:
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:D[email protected]...

> about
>>> the
> e-tard

>>> So are you sharing an IQ?
>>
>> oh absolutely! I'm happy to share with the less fortunate...
>>
>> here you look like you need some too...
>>
>> glad to help...
>>
>> Dave (and here's a little cheese!)
>
> Pretty funny. I suggest a nap, and some attention time with mommy. That is what your ****ed post
> is all about right? Being a ****ing idiot? Needing copious amounts of attention? Being a ****ing
> idiot? Or is it this, being a ****ing idiot?
>
> Bye bye filtered boy. You are NOTHING to me.
>
> darsh

He'd been even more filtered if a) no one replied b) snipped his ****.

penny

> I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross, ( I'm looking forward to
> it!) I can only hope he's this way in real
life......

What does that mean? Do you want to fight him?? You are ridiculous.

Breathe in, then breathe out, and remember...

Let it go. Don't let JD ruin your life. Don't be an asshole.

Go ride your bike.

Chris

"Doof" <[email protected]> scribbled in a blind rage news:<[email protected]>...
> I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross, ( I'm looking forward to
> it!) I can only hope he's this way in real life......

I think I just peed my pants

from laughing.

How are we going to know when you finally blow a gasket? I guess a good indicator would be when you
finally stop coming around here, thrashing yourself all over the NG.

JD

again JD, I thought you started wearing diapers from the last time??

> "Doof" <[email protected]> scribbled in a blind rage
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > I believe in fate, and if there is a god, one day our path's WILL cross,
(
> > I'm looking forward to it!) I can only hope he's this way in real
life......

> I think I just peed my pants

> from laughing.
>
> How are we going to know when you finally blow a gasket? I guess a good indicator would be when
> you finally stop coming around here, thrashing yourself all over the NG.
>
> JD

"JustaDick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote exactly what was on his mind,
skeered?
> news:<[email protected]>... I can only hope he's this way in real life......
>
> I think I just peed my pants

ah, I knew you was a sissy, but the bedwetting type. Your parents must be very proud....

humpty dumpty do tha humpty hump

> How are we going to know when you finally blow a gasket? I guess a good indicator would be when
> you finally stop coming around here, thrashing yourself all over the NG.

been almost three years now ponytail. Tired? me neither smegma boy, me either....