Je suis tres fatigue

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by modom, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. modom

    modom Guest

    Aussi a bit tipsy, ce soir-la.

    D and I drove from St. Moritz today. We're sleeping tonight at a
    generic motel neat the airport in Toulouse. France has been very
    french so far. We've eaten boudin noir, pizza avec fruits de mer,
    fois gras, onglets de boeuf, huitres (aka ersters), soupe de poisson,
    and whatnot. The whatnot was mighty tasty, as I recall.

    We stayed a time in Montauban where C lives, but broke for the Basque
    coast a couple of days back. Fierce wind. Crashing surf. Etc.

    We'll return to Cow Hill sometime Thursday, I think.

    Bonne annee, mes amis.

    modom

    Only superficial people don't judge by appearances.
    -- Oscar Wilde

    Tags:

  2. TammyM

    TammyM Guest

    On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 14:39:00 -0600, modom <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Aussi a bit tipsy, ce soir-la.
    >
    >D and I drove from St. Moritz today. We're sleeping tonight at a
    >generic motel neat the airport in Toulouse. France has been very
    >french so far. We've eaten boudin noir, pizza avec fruits de mer,
    >fois gras, onglets de boeuf, huitres (aka ersters), soupe de poisson,
    >and whatnot. The whatnot was mighty tasty, as I recall.
    >
    >We stayed a time in Montauban where C lives, but broke for the Basque
    >coast a couple of days back. Fierce wind. Crashing surf. Etc.
    >
    >We'll return to Cow Hill sometime Thursday, I think.
    >
    >Bonne annee, mes amis.

    I'm trying to imagine hearing you say all of this with that Cowhill
    accent :)

    TammyM who speaks French with the accent of her Chinese French teacher
    :)))))

  3. modom

    modom Guest

    On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 21:17:46 GMT, [email protected] (TammyM) wrote:

    >On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 14:39:00 -0600, modom <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Aussi a bit tipsy, ce soir-la.
    >>
    >>D and I drove from St. Moritz today. We're sleeping tonight at a
    >>generic motel neat the airport in Toulouse. France has been very
    >>french so far. We've eaten boudin noir, pizza avec fruits de mer,
    >>fois gras, onglets de boeuf, huitres (aka ersters), soupe de poisson,
    >>and whatnot. The whatnot was mighty tasty, as I recall.
    >>
    >>We stayed a time in Montauban where C lives, but broke for the Basque
    >>coast a couple of days back. Fierce wind. Crashing surf. Etc.
    >>
    >>We'll return to Cow Hill sometime Thursday, I think.
    >>
    >>Bonne annee, mes amis.

    >I'm trying to imagine hearing you say all of this with that Cowhill
    >accent :)
    >
    >TammyM who speaks French with the accent of her Chinese French teacher
    >:)))))

    Make that Biarritz, not St. Moritz.

    Je suis tres fatigue, et un peu tipsy ce soir-la. Where's that
    pastis? Oh yeah...