Jealous? me??

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by flyingdutch, Apr 28, 2005.

  1. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    walking thru town today, guy on a motorised bike wizzes past.
    couldnt resist yell out "CHEATER!"

    :D:D:D

    course, I woulda passed his sorry ass if I'd had the green-machine... :rolleyes:

    F"they-deftly-manouvre-and-muscle-for-rank.Fuel-burnin-fast-on-an-empty-tank"Dutch

    Tags:

  2. hippy

    hippy Guest

    flyingdutch wrote:
    > walking thru town today, guy on a motorised bike wizzes past.
    > couldnt resist yell out "CHEATER!"
    >
    > :D:D:D
    >
    > course, I woulda passed his sorry ass if I'd had the green-machine...
    > :rolleyes:

    Are you serious? The only ones of those I've seen barely crack 20kph!
    They must have a new improved version or you were riding at "recovery"
    pace :p

    hippy

  3. hippy wrote:

    > Are you serious? The only ones of those I've seen barely crack 20kph!
    > They must have a new improved version or you were riding at "recovery"
    > pace :p

    I've seen a couple of (petrol) scooters doing 35k. The electrics might do 20
    downhill with a tailwind.
    --
    Linux Registered User # 302622 <http://counter.li.org>

  4. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    "walking thru town today"...

    F"its past your bedroom, Stuart!"Dutch

  5. hippy

    hippy Guest

    flyingdutch wrote:
    > hippy Wrote:
    >>
    >>Are you serious? The only ones of those I've seen barely crack 20kph!
    >>They must have a new improved version or you were riding at "recovery"
    >>pace :p

    > "walking thru town today"...
    > F"its past your bedroom, Stuart!"Dutch

    hehehehe.. oops! :D