Jealous? me??

flyingdutch

New Member
Feb 8, 2004
5,700
walking thru town today, guy on a motorised bike wizzes past.
couldnt resist yell out "CHEATER!"

:D:D:D

course, I woulda passed his sorry ass if I'd had the green-machine... :rolleyes:

F"they-deftly-manouvre-and-muscle-for-rank.Fuel-burnin-fast-on-an-empty-tank"Dutch

flyingdutch wrote:
> walking thru town today, guy on a motorised bike wizzes past.
> couldnt resist yell out "CHEATER!"
>
> :D:D:D
>
> course, I woulda passed his sorry ass if I'd had the green-machine...
> :rolleyes:

Are you serious? The only ones of those I've seen barely crack 20kph!
They must have a new improved version or you were riding at "recovery"
pace :p

hippy

hippy wrote:

> Are you serious? The only ones of those I've seen barely crack 20kph!
> They must have a new improved version or you were riding at "recovery"
> pace :p

I've seen a couple of (petrol) scooters doing 35k. The electrics might do 20
downhill with a tailwind.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622 <http://counter.li.org>

hippy said:
Are you serious? The only ones of those I've seen barely crack 20kph!
They must have a new improved version or you were riding at "recovery"
pace :p

hippy

"walking thru town today"...

F"its past your bedroom, Stuart!"Dutch

flyingdutch wrote:
> hippy Wrote:
>>
>>Are you serious? The only ones of those I've seen barely crack 20kph!
>>They must have a new improved version or you were riding at "recovery"
>>pace :p

> "walking thru town today"...
> F"its past your bedroom, Stuart!"Dutch

hehehehe.. oops! :D