Jean Charles de Menezes

EoinC said:
...Do you suggest that a soci
Hmmm. I managed to truncate my ramble there! What I was saying was - Do you suggest that a society shouldn't look at the behaviour of the Police Force that it pays for, as long as there are terrorists roaming at large?

rainrider said:
Funny how people fall over themselves to blame the cops for a mistake while the terrorists ,without whom this would never have happened , don't even get a mention.

Whoa there. No terrorist was pulling the trigger of that gun, it was the policeman. The suspect was reading a paper when he was held down by policemen whilst another shot him in the head. He did not jump over the barriers. They did not identify themselves prior to holding him down and shooting him.

darkboong said:
Whoa there. No terrorist was pulling the trigger of that gun, it was the policeman. The suspect was reading a paper when he was held down by policemen whilst another shot him in the head. He did not jump over the barriers. They did not identify themselves prior to holding him down and shooting him.
You forgot about the willfull campain of misinformation(not lying) afterwards... yeah lets stop knocking the cops involved, it was an honest mistake :rolleyes: