Jeanson awaits her fate

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jason Spaceman, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. 'Jeanson awaits her fate: Fails blood test. Lab results crucial for Lachine cyclist after ejection
    from world championship'

    From the article:

    -------------------------------------
    At a news conference on Saturday, Jeanson denied any wrongdoing, and said her hematocrit, or red
    cell count, may have been high because she sleeps in a hypoxic oxygen tent, a practice not uncommon
    among top athletes.
    ------------------------------------

    Read it at http://canada.com/national/story.asp?id=011EB7D7-660A-4AAD-AF75-A6078974790A

    J. Spaceman

    Tags:

  2. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    worse than that. she is off my hottest cycling chick top two list......that druggie slut....

  3. Swj

    Swj Guest

    who is the other in your 'top 2' ?

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > worse than that. she is off my hottest cycling chick top two
    list......that
    > druggie slut....

  4. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    She needs the drugs to survive in Andre's dungeon.

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > worse than that. she is off my hottest cycling chick top two
    list......that
    > druggie slut....

  5. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    former miss America.

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > worse than that. she is off my hottest cycling chick top two
    list......that
    > druggie slut....

    Well, that certainly is unfortunate for her.

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > former miss America.

    The one that just ran over and killed a cyclist and because she's now married to the governor of her
    state they don't think they are going to press charges?

  8. On 10/14/2003 05:50 PM, in article xZ%[email protected], "Tom
    Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> former miss America.
    >
    > The one that just ran over and killed a cyclist and because she's now married to the governor of
    > her state they don't think they are going to press charges?

    No ... The horse-teef one that used to run USA Cycling.

    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  9. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

  10. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    ahhhhhh, its not her fault she was driving and the sun got in her eyes......lololo she was probably
    on the cell phone to.

    the dead girls family will sue and she is going to pay one way or the other. besides the fact she
    has to live with the memories of getting out and seeing that chic dying in front of her eyes.....she
    will pay......