Jeanson wins. No comments?

Prairie Boy said:
And we don't have issues with commissaires or race organizers, etc. It is a nice place to live and race.
Since you have hardly any races, that really isn't surprising, is it?

How many road races are there in Saskatchewan a year?

Yojimbo_ said:
Anyone notice Ed is talking to himself here?

LOL
Right, that would explain the 3000 views of this thread.......eh, genius!

How about the 6,500 views of his other thread???? He logged those all himsslf, huh?

If Rob Jones is having him banned even here, I guess Rob is reading, at least, right? Maybe Rob & Ed logged on 6500 times from different IP addresses to account for the views??? (You do know that each view is counted only once per IP address per post, right, because you are very smart?

Fausto Coppied said:
Right, that would explain the 3000 views of this thread.......eh, genius!

How about the 6,500 views of his other thread???? He logged those all himsslf, huh?

If Rob Jones is having him banned even here, I guess Rob is reading, at least, right? Maybe Rob & Ed logged on 6500 times from different IP addresses to account for the views??? (You do know that each view is counted only once per IP address per post, right, because you are very smart?
"His?" "Ed logged"--is anyone else noticing that Ed is posting as Fausto about himself and refusing to acknowledge? That's what I mean, folks, about talking to himself. I'm not surprised that so many are viewing it--it may be the most amusing thread ever, watching "Fausto" talk about "Ed."

Uboat said:
"His?" "Ed logged"--is anyone else noticing that Ed is posting as Fausto about himself and refusing to acknowledge? That's what I mean, folks, about talking to himself. I'm not surprised that so many are viewing it--it may be the most amusing thread ever, watching "Fausto" talk about "Ed."
:):D:):D:):D

I don't care what you dueshbags think.. I still want to have crazy monkey sex :eek: with Jenevieve Jeanson!! And as far as I'm conserned she can take all the performance enhancing drugs she wants, since she will need them when I get ahold of her!! Hehehe!:D

I would like to find out what she's into these days,, kidding aside..

Looks like you were right here. Jeanson was clean and Duquette had not treated her for years. I guess the entire interview on TV where she said he had treated her with EPO last week was wrong too. Her and Bauer, wrong.

(By the way, Ed has stated he has no problems with athletes taking drugs so it's no big deal.)

Good day sirs.

Eddie Arzouian said:
More witchhunts.

This from CC sounds very strange:
"- Jeanson's positive came after the Prologue of the Tour de Toona, but a subsequent test 60 hours later turned up negative. The first test (both A and B samples) showed extremely high levels of EPO and the second none, which Jeanson's defense argued was impossible."

How could it be so high one day and have nothing less than three days later? EPO is NOT an amphetamine-type drug that is elimnaited in a day or so...

I fidn it hard to beleive that Jeanosn and her people would keep making the same mistake over and over again.

The whole story seems strange.

Not sure why you seem to be gloating. This is terrible for Canadian cycling. That makes you happy?

I stand by every word.

More witchhunts.

I find it hard to believe that Jeanson and her people would keep making the same mistake over and over again.

Not sure why you seem to be gloating. This is terrible for Canadian cycling. That makes you happy?...

It is strange they would have made the same mistake over and over, I gues that is why they got caught.

It is terrible for cycling.

And you still stand behind saying that you approve of drug use in cycling?

Fausto Coppied said:
I stand by every word.

More witchhunts.

I find it hard to believe that Jeanson and her people would keep making the same mistake over and over again.

Not sure why you seem to be gloating. This is terrible for Canadian cycling. That makes you happy?...

It is strange they would have made the same mistake over and over, I gues that is why they got caught.

It is terrible for cycling.

Can someone post some pics of GJ training in Arizona?? I heard she's riding downd there.. Or is she still out of cycling??
later...

Uboat don't be an ass, I know that's difficult if not impossible for you, but try.

You know I never said I approve of drugs in cycling. However, neither do I agree with the witch hunt taking place in the sport and not in other pro sports that are just as bad if not worse. I do not believe in the unreasonable penalties either that ****** somebody 's livelihood away from them for the rest for their career. Accountants, Doctors, dentists, lawyers, police and almost anybody other professional gets counselling and assistance in continiung their life and job. WADA rips cyclists careers from them and throw them out onto the streets forever. If you did that to dogs you would be arrested and fined.

Sure, so she really does run a restaurant somewhere in Scotsdale, or Phoenix?? What's the name? Is she training or still out of cycling?
later..

Fausto Coppied said:
How about a picture of her in her restaurant there...., does that work for you?
Sure.. What's the name of the place?? Is it in Scotsdale, Phoenix or where??

Here's what Ed has said on said publicly, folks:

"Yes, I think athletes should use some performance enhancing drugs."

Good day sir.

Fausto Coppied said:
Uboat don't be an ass, I know that's difficult if not impossible for you, but try.

You know I never said I approve of drugs in cycling. However, neither do I agree with the witch hunt taking place in the sport and not in other pro sports that are just as bad if not worse. I do not believe in the unreasonable penalties either that ****** somebody 's livelihood away from them for the rest for their career. Accountants, Doctors, dentists, lawyers, police and almost anybody other professional gets counselling and assistance in continiung their life and job. WADA rips cyclists careers from them and throw them out onto the streets forever. If you did that to dogs you would be arrested and fined.

Shows how out of the loop you are. She doesn't have a restaurant.

Fausto Coppied said:
How about a picture of her in her restaurant there...., does that work for you?

Uboat said:
Here's what Ed has said on said publicly, folks:

"Yes, I think athletes should use some performance enhancing drugs."

Good day sir.
How about supplying the rest of the quote or context, or time and place where we can verify this?

Uboat said:
Shows how out of the loop you are. She doesn't have a restaurant.
Right, she sold it in the last few months...doesn't mean the guy couldn't get a picture from it. I was joking around.

Uboat, you are an such an asshole.

"Married last year (2006) for just six months as a business arrangement for the restaurant they own together in Phoenix (Jeanson has since sold the restaurant)" - CanadianCyclist.com September 21/07 9:30 am EDT - Genevieve Jeanson Interview Part 1

Ed, you said she had a restaurant. You were wrong. You are a liar and you have now proven you have zero credibility.

Fausto Coppied said:
Right, she sold it in the last few months...doesn't mean the guy couldn't get a picture from it. I was joking around.

Uboat, you are an such an asshole.

"Married last year (2006) for just six months as a business arrangement for the restaurant they own together in Phoenix (Jeanson has since sold the restaurant)" - CanadianCyclist.com September 21/07 9:30 am EDT - Genevieve Jeanson Interview Part 1