Jeep Mountain Bikes????

Todd B

Guest
Any idea who makes the line of Jeep Mountain bikes? They look like big overpriced klunkers. Huffys
with a Jeep sticker and OK components. What is the story on these bikes? Just curious if anyone
knows. Todd

> Any idea who makes the line of Jeep Mountain bikes? They look like big overpriced klunkers.
> Huffys with a Jeep sticker and OK components. What is the story on these bikes? Just curious if
> anyone knows.

Great question.

I've never actually seen one, or known anyone to own one, but as I am the authority on them I can
tell you they are either the finest bikes in the world or the biggest heaps of **** to ever spew
shoddily cast Asian parts along a trail.

Or possibly somewhere in between.

(They certainly have a mighty high alloy to dollar ratio though*.)

* see footnote**

**footnote: this relates to another post long ago(1) where we were bashing bike ads which overused
the "alloy" keyword.

"Todd B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Any idea who makes the line of Jeep Mountain bikes? They look like big overpriced klunkers. Huffys
> with a Jeep sticker and OK components. What is the story on these bikes? Just curious if anyone
> knows. Todd

Andy Chequer

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Todd B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Any idea who makes the line of Jeep Mountain bikes? They look like big overpriced klunkers.
> > Huffys with a Jeep sticker and OK components. What is the story on these bikes? Just curious if
> > anyone knows. Todd
>

> Andy Chequer

ROTFLMAO!!!

--
Slacker

"Todd B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Any idea who makes the line of Jeep Mountain bikes? They look like big overpriced klunkers. Huffys
> with a Jeep sticker and OK components. What is the story on these bikes? Just curious if anyone
> knows. Todd

I got three words for ya....don't do it!

Actually, a buddy of mine rides one. Every time we hook-up for a ride together he waits till I leave
I bike unattended and jumps on
it....."C'mon man, let ride it?" ...."No way, I'm not riding your Heep!"

--
Slacker