Jeff Jones Wins Ciclotourist Ronde Van Vlaanderen!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Geraard Spergen, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. Photo and story to follow.

    Tags:

  2. I guess he made it over the Koppenburg ok, then...

    ....unless you're funnin' on us, it being April 1st and all.

    -Cosmo
    http://cyclocosm.com

  3. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Geraard Spergen wrote:

    > Photo and story to follow.

    I wonder if Lafferty will accuse him of spending too much time with his
    vet.

    BTW Jeff seems to have a blog at:
    http://jeffjoneses.blogspot.com
    (didn't know he's a Radiohead fan or if he just likes being fitter,
    happier, more productive)

  4. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    Donald Munro wrote:
    > Geraard Spergen wrote:
    >
    >> Photo and story to follow.

    > I wonder if Lafferty will accuse him of spending too much time with his
    > vet.
    >
    > BTW Jeff seems to have a blog at:
    > http://jeffjoneses.blogspot.com
    > (didn't know he's a Radiohead fan or if he just likes being fitter,
    > happier, more productive)

    But he leaves us guessing as whether he still kisses with saliva, the
    big tease.