Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jon Bond

My bad. Didn't realize hope made road hubs - learn something new every day.

Sorry!

Jon Bond

Jeff S. wrote:

Bad assumption, these are non-disc hubs for a road application. Trying toalmost match an oversized
axle Chorus rear hub.----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Bond"
<[email protected]>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.techSent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 1:43
PMSubject: Re: Hope Mono front hub"Jeff S." <[email protected]> wrote in
messagenews:[email protected] these hubs designed for radial spoke applications?
Spoke heads inor out? Is the warranty voided? It seems that 28 hole is the smallestdrilling
available, I was hoping for a
24.Who sells them in the USA?Thanks for reading and reply.If its Hope, i'm going to assume they're
disc hubs. And you'd be a damnfool to try to radial race disc hubs - think about it.Also, why
bother with low spoke counts? You really don't add that muchweight with more spokes, and you get
a much stronger wheel.Jon Bond

Woops, definitely didn't mean that to go to the group. My bad again... heh.

Jon Bond

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6FYwa.602192$OV.567652@rwcrnsc54...
> My bad. Didn't realize hope made road hubs - learn something new every day.
>
> Sorry!
>
> Jon Bond
>
>
> Jeff S. wrote:
>
> Bad assumption, these are non-disc hubs for a road application. Trying toalmost match an oversized
> axle Chorus rear hub.----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Bond"
> <[email protected]>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.techSent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 1:43
> PMSubject: Re: Hope
Mono
> front hub"Jeff S." <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected] these
> hubs designed for radial spoke applications? Spoke heads inor out? Is the warranty voided? It
> seems that 28 hole is the smallestdrilling available, I was hoping for
a
> 24.Who sells them in the USA?Thanks for reading and reply.If its Hope, i'm going to assume they're
> disc hubs. And you'd be a damnfool to try to
radial
> race disc hubs - think about it.Also, why bother with low spoke counts?
You
> really don't add that muchweight with more spokes, and you get a much stronger wheel.Jon Bond

Status
Not open for further replies.