Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Bond

Jon Bond Guest

My bad. Didn't realize hope made road hubs - learn something new every day.

Sorry!

Jon Bond

Jeff S. wrote:

Bad assumption, these are non-disc hubs for a road application. Trying toalmost match an oversized
    axle Chorus rear hub.----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Bond"
    <[email protected]>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.techSent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 1:43
    PMSubject: Re: Hope Mono front hub"Jeff S." <[email protected]> wrote in
    messagenews:[email protected] these hubs designed for radial spoke applications?
    Spoke heads inor out? Is the warranty voided? It seems that 28 hole is the smallestdrilling
    available, I was hoping for a
    24.Who sells them in the USA?Thanks for reading and reply.If its Hope, i'm going to assume they're
    disc hubs. And you'd be a damnfool to try to radial race disc hubs - think about it.Also, why
    bother with low spoke counts? You really don't add that muchweight with more spokes, and you get
    a much stronger wheel.Jon Bond

Tags:

2. Jon Bond

Jon Bond Guest

Woops, definitely didn't mean that to go to the group. My bad again... heh.

Jon Bond

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > My bad. Didn't realize hope made road hubs - learn something new every day.
    >
    > Sorry!
    >
    > Jon Bond
    >
    >
    > Jeff S. wrote:
    >
    > Bad assumption, these are non-disc hubs for a road application. Trying toalmost match an oversized
    > axle Chorus rear hub.----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Bond"
    > <[email protected]>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.techSent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 1:43
    > PMSubject: Re: Hope
    Mono
    > front hub"Jeff S." <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected] these
    > hubs designed for radial spoke applications? Spoke heads inor out? Is the warranty voided? It
    > seems that 28 hole is the smallestdrilling available, I was hoping for
    a
    > 24.Who sells them in the USA?Thanks for reading and reply.If its Hope, i'm going to assume they're
    > disc hubs. And you'd be a damnfool to try to
    radial
    > race disc hubs - think about it.Also, why bother with low spoke counts?
    You
    > really don't add that muchweight with more spokes, and you get a much stronger wheel.Jon Bond

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.