  1. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    My bad. Didn't realize hope made road hubs - learn something new every day.

    Sorry!

    Jon Bond

    Jeff S. wrote:

    Bad assumption, these are non-disc hubs for a road application. Trying toalmost match an oversized
    axle Chorus rear hub.----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Bond"
    <[email protected]>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.techSent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 1:43
    PMSubject: Re: Hope Mono front hub"Jeff S." <[email protected]> wrote in
    messagenews:[email protected] these hubs designed for radial spoke applications?
    Spoke heads inor out? Is the warranty voided? It seems that 28 hole is the smallestdrilling
    available, I was hoping for a
    24.Who sells them in the USA?Thanks for reading and reply.If its Hope, i'm going to assume they're
    disc hubs. And you'd be a damnfool to try to radial race disc hubs - think about it.Also, why
    bother with low spoke counts? You really don't add that muchweight with more spokes, and you get
    a much stronger wheel.Jon Bond

    Tags:

  2. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    Woops, definitely didn't mean that to go to the group. My bad again... heh.

    Jon Bond