Jon Bond

Guest
My bad. Didn't realize hope made road hubs - learn something new every day.

Sorry!

Jon Bond

Jeff S. wrote:

Bad assumption, these are non-disc hubs for a road application. Trying toalmost match an oversized
axle Chorus rear hub.----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Bond"
<[email protected]>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.techSent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 1:43
PMSubject: Re: Hope Mono front hub"Jeff S." <[email protected]> wrote in
messagenews:[email protected] these hubs designed for radial spoke applications?
Spoke heads inor out? Is the warranty voided? It seems that 28 hole is the smallestdrilling
available, I was hoping for a
24.Who sells them in the USA?Thanks for reading and reply.If its Hope, i'm going to assume they're
disc hubs. And you'd be a damnfool to try to radial race disc hubs - think about it.Also, why
bother with low spoke counts? You really don't add that muchweight with more spokes, and you get
a much stronger wheel.Jon Bond

Woops, definitely didn't mean that to go to the group. My bad again... heh.

Jon Bond