Jehovah's Witness & Breast Implants

Ilena

Guest
It's been so interesting watching Quackwatch & Andy's Posses

{ www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm }

pontificating on other people's very personal religious and spiritual beliefs so that they could
spin and twist and criticize and judge and insult Ms Drew and myself ...

She is an anti-amalgam activist and my work is raising awareness to the very real dangers of
breast implants.

Not surprisingly ... Quack Inc head Stephen Barrett has been paid by those who fund ACSH to write on
these issues and MCS ... very related.

"The Media" as he so humbly calls himself, fills Usenet with his "Ragtag Posse" to assault his
critics while he does it in the court system.

He recently had a huge loss to me ... and immediately intensified the Smear Campaign. In fact, the
more they lose ... the more disgusting and ridiculous their attacks become.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

His Ragtag Posse includes failed attorney Mark S Probert and Business Flack Andy Langer as but two
who pledge allegiance to the Quacks ... plus cross dressing Coward, Ted "Nana" Nidiffer also
advertising for them ...

www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#BarrettsParrot
www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#FuzzyAndy

they have been filling the newsgroups with anything and everything they can ... no matter how far
afield from the truth it is .... in their impotent attempts to control the content of various
newsgroups.

Propagandists such as they are specialize in filthy Smear Campaigns.

{See: www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm for links to Barrett's Posse }

Andy's Posse Member Susan Schaezler around 8 years ago found a joke I posted on an atheist site as
she was investigating my life to Smear ...

She found this joke:

"Thank God I'm an Atheist."

and since then ... hundreds of posts have been made screeching "ATHEIST" at me ... using her
"research" as proof positive of how I believe.

Absurd.

Many friends have written about this over time ... asking how ignorant one must be to not get the
meaning ... guess we've found out!

The fact is ... it is my strong love and faith in God that keeps me from allowing the shills and the
Quack / Junk Scientist Flacks from bullying and intimidating me off of Usenet as they have so many.

Just found this interesting piece on a Jehovah's Witness Newsgroup and thought I'd share their
thoughts here ... am reposting it his group and want to thank Glen for this interesting read.

Ilena www.BreastImplantawareness.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: GLEN VARVARO ([email protected]) Subject: Breast Implants

Newsgroups: alt.religion.jehovahs-witn Date: 2004-02-24 15:02:25 PST

Ever wonder why Breast Implants are not grounds for disfellowshipping? Because the elders love them!

BREAST IMPLANTS

quote:

from w97 10/1 Is the Spirit of the World Poisoning You?
. . . Spiritually speaking, we can also be poisoned by invisible contamination. And like those
unfortunate people in Kazakstan, the majority are unaware of this life-threatening hazard. The
Bible identifies this pollution as "the spirit of the world," which is orchestrated by none other
than Satan the Devil. (1 Corinthians 2:12) God's Adversary maliciously uses this spirit-or
prevailing attitude-of the world to undermine our godly devotion. How can the spirit of the world
sap our spiritual strength? By stimulating the desire of the eyes and by playing on our innate
selfishness. (Ephesians
2:1-3; 1 John 2:16) By way of example, we will consider three different areas where worldly thinking
could gradually poison our spirituality.
. . . Spiritual Beauty Pleases Jehovah We live in a world that is increasingly obsessed with
physical appearance. People spend huge sums on treatments designed to improve their looks and
reduce the effects of aging. These include hair transplants and coloring, breast implants, and
cosmetic surgery. Millions attend weight-reducing centers, gymnasiums, and aerobic classes, or
they buy exercise videos and diet books. The world would have us believe that the passport to
happiness is our physical appearance, that our "image" is everything. . . . Sarah was a faithful
woman of old who had this balanced viewpoint. Although the Bible speaks of her physical beauty
when she was over 60 years of age, it draws attention principally to her fine qualities-the secret
person of the heart. (Genesis 12:11; 1 Peter 3:4-6) She showed a gentle and mild spirit, and she
submissively obeyed her husband. Sarah was not unduly concerned about how others viewed her.
Though she came from a wealthy background, she willingly lived in tents for more than 60 years.
She meekly and unselfishly supported her husband; she was a woman of faith. That was what made her
a truly beautiful woman.-Proverbs 31:30; Hebrews 11:11.
. . . We become more beautiful in Jehovah's eyes as we participate in our life-saving ministry.
(Isaiah 52:7; 2 Corinthians 3:18-4:2) Furthermore, as we learn to manifest Christian qualities,
our beauty deepens. . . .

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's been so interesting watching Quackwatch & Andy's Posses

www.humanticsfoundation.com/

> pontificating on other people's very personal religious and spiritual beliefs so that they could
> spin and twist and criticize and judge and insult Ms Drew and myself ...
[...] Ilena posts to Usenet and other forums in her official capacity as director of the Humantics
Foundation. She has hate and libelous pages hosted on the Humantics Foundation web site giving the
appearance that a non-profit organization is involved in hate mongering. This makes the Humantics
Foundation appear to be unscrupulous and deceptive. One wonders how many pieces of silver did Ms
Drew donate to the Humantics Foundation to get the director of that Foundation to defend her anti-
semitic remarks posted below.

"There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on this ng)."

"They did and do that all by themselves. Indeed they are not to be trusted. They lie and the rest
swear to it. They make false claims and can't prove them when asked, because they make things up."

"I suggest all the Jews here go to a Jewish newsgroup and discuss away. Start with Matt: 27 "

"Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the ones who have told the group) with the
exception of IIena, they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and insulters."

"Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted the stupid blasphemy of the 10
commandments here on the ng."

"That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED lied. They know it, yet they cover for
each other."

"The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need to
have an argument going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and
IMHO are lead by Satan."

"The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and
are filled with hate, are atheists or jews."

"I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews."

"No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was when Satan debunked God's word. That
was the start of debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to debunk his words, and
even debunked his miracles whch happened right before their eyes."

"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They debunked all his words and works, and now
debunking and lies are second nature to them. That is how Satan works."

"Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews."

"It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their vile false accusations and they are all
filled with hate."

"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the holocaust. When noone here was in any
way involved."

"Little do you know anything about the *10 Commandments* Jew Boy."

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's been so interesting watching Quackwatch & Andy's Posses
>
> { www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm }
>
> pontificating on other people's very personal religious and spiritual beliefs so that they could
> spin and twist and criticize and judge and insult Ms Drew and myself ...
>
> She is an anti-amalgam activist and my work is raising awareness to the very real dangers of
> breast implants.
>
> Not surprisingly ... Quack Inc head Stephen Barrett has been paid by those who fund ACSH to write
> on these issues and MCS ... very related.
>
> "The Media" as he so humbly calls himself, fills Usenet with his "Ragtag Posse" to assault his
> critics while he does it in the court system.
>
> He recently had a huge loss to me ... and immediately intensified the Smear Campaign. In fact, the
> more they lose ... the more disgusting and ridiculous their attacks become.
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm
>
> His Ragtag Posse includes failed attorney Mark S Probert and Business Flack Andy Langer as but two
> who pledge allegiance to the Quacks ... plus cross dressing Coward, Ted "Nana" Nidiffer also
> advertising for them ...
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#BarrettsParrot
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#FuzzyAndy
>
> they have been filling the newsgroups with anything and everything they can ... no matter how far
> afield from the truth it is .... in their impotent attempts to control the content of various
> newsgroups.
>
> Propagandists such as they are specialize in filthy Smear Campaigns.
>
> {See: www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm for links to Barrett's Posse }
>
> Andy's Posse Member Susan Schaezler around 8 years ago found a joke I posted on an atheist site as
> she was investigating my life to Smear ...
>
> She found this joke:
>
> "Thank God I'm an Atheist."
>
> and since then ... hundreds of posts have been made screeching "ATHEIST" at me ... using her
> "research" as proof positive of how I believe.
>
> Absurd.
>
> Many friends have written about this over time ... asking how ignorant one must be to not get the
> meaning ... guess we've found out!
>
> The fact is ... it is my strong love and faith in God that keeps me from allowing the shills and
> the Quack / Junk Scientist Flacks from bullying and intimidating me off of Usenet as they have
> so many.
>
> Just found this interesting piece on a Jehovah's Witness Newsgroup and thought I'd share their
> thoughts here ... am reposting it his group and want to thank Glen for this interesting read.
>
> Ilena www.BreastImplantawareness.org

jehovah Witlesses would do better focusing on getting a Brain Transplant.

--
The Eternal Habitat for jehovah Witnesses:
(And, as always, 3 TIMES for Emphasis)

[email protected] (Ilena) wrote:

>"The Media" as he so humbly calls himself, fills Usenet with his "Ragtag Posse" to assault his
>critics while he does it in the court system.

It's not Dr Barrett's posse, Ilena, it is mine. I have advised you of this previously, so please try
to remember it next time.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Ted Nidiffer is Publicist for the Quack Regime ... a cross dressing Coward who pretends to be a
woman to infiltrate serious health related women's groups ... while flacking for Coward Barrett.

Barrett is one of the losing Plaintiffs of an important Internet Libel Suit ...

For details of Nana Nidiffer and his work with Barrett ... please visit:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ted Nidiffer is Publicist for the Quack Regime ... a cross dressing Coward who pretends to be a
> woman to infiltrate serious health related women's groups ... while flacking for Coward Barrett.
>
> Barrett is one of the losing Plaintiffs of an important Internet Libel Suit ...

Explain to us again how you got away with helping to spread Tim Bolen's libellous trash.

Also, am I a "publicist for the Quack regime"? IS Orac? Is anyone who tries to point out the amount
of so-called "alternative medicine" that is dubious, unproven, or downright ridiculous? Are our
activities more worthy of attack than those who sell ridiculously high priced quack treatments to
desperate cancer patients?

What is your perspective on these things? Do you believe there is any fraud and quackery within what
"alternative medicine". Or, are you prepared to go into bat for it anyway, by trying to discredit
those who think health fraud and quackery can be vicious crimes and dangerous?

Don't reply with the usual straw men and slippery slope mischaracterisations of our position. We
know that a lot of "alternative medicine" is fairly harmless placebo activity, that it may help some
people over bad patches, and that one or two of its many hundreds of claims might actually be shown
to one day hit a medical target. There is still a lot about it that is vicious fraud and ridiculous
"science".

What do you think? Really? Without the overblown rhetoric that you presumably think is needed to get
your implant "message" across.

I am going to be away for a few days, anbd probably won't see your reply here, but you could email
it to me privately.

Peter Moran

> For details of Nana Nidiffer and his work with Barrett ... please visit:
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

>Subject: Re: Jehovah's Witness & Breast Implants
>From: "Talley" [email protected]
>Date: 2/26/2004 8:42 AM Pacific Standard Time

A bit of Talleys' posting history.

http://www.intrex.net/talley/WT_Home.html

From: Tom Talley ([email protected]) Subject: Re: I HATE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES! View: Complete Thread
(5 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: alt.religion.jehovahs-witn Date: 2002-11-02 14:56:02 PST

"HOW-THE-HELL-COULD-jEHOVAH-OF-THE-WATCHTOWER -AND-THE-KULT'S-SCHMOLY-SCHPIRIT-BE-SO-DAMNED-
STOOOOOPID -TO-APPOINT-MOI-AN-ELDER???

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Jehovah's Witness & Breast Implants From: "Talley" [email protected] Date: 2/26/2004
> >8:42 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
> A bit of Talleys' posting history.

> http://www.intrex.net/talley/WT_Home.html

A bit of Jan's posting history.

[...]

---- Jan 's homophobia----

[innocent party] is filled with hate and is a sicko, just like [innocent party]. Plus they both are
very odd, and *queer*.

In your queer mind. In fact NOTHING you said was true.

Killfile them both is the only answer. They are both quite *queer*.

They are here because they are both frustrated. Both are rather queer.

Notice how none of the debunkers have anything to say about [deleted] *queer* statements?

Me thinks you are acting very queer.

That's [innocent party], known liar, despicable hate filled *queer* person.

[innocent party] just doesn't notice [innocent party] lies or his professional manner. They are both
rather queer.

How sad. And STUPID. And QUEER.

Making up queer stories Eric???????

And woo woo. And Queer.

Peter Bowditch <[email protected]>

news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Ilena) wrote:
>
> >"The Media" as he so humbly calls himself, fills Usenet with his "Ragtag Posse" to assault his
> >critics while he does it in the court system.
>
> It's not Dr Barrett's posse, Ilena, it is mine.

People can read that you are but one of the QuackWebs from the Web of Deception .... and your Thugs
were gathered together to protect the lies and SLAPP suits of Barrett & Grell ...

Thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone that Barrett & Grell completely and totally lost their
cases to me ... in fact, there was not even one comment that they claimed I made that was considered
actionable ...

You and filthy lying Cowards like Nidiffer "Nana" and Probert and Langer attack on Usenet ... they
use the courtrooms to attack their critics in other ways ...

For links to Quack "Dr. Sue" Barrett's Posse on the Web of Deception:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

For the lawsuit Quack Barrett & Malicious Prosecutor Grell lost to me ... then sent
cybertransversite Nidiffer to post more viscious lies about me:

wwww.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for the opportunity to remind everyone that Barrett & Grell completely and totally lost
> their cases to me ... in fact, there was not even one comment that they claimed I made that was
> considered actionable ...

Don't feed ammunition for the next one, Ilena. Be careful.