Jelly Belly

kdelong

Dec 14, 2006
Our local everything store recently started selling Jelly Belly jelly beans. I liked them when they first came out so I bought a mixed bag. Sure enough, there was the strawberry, watermelon, coconut, etc that I remembered. They have added a few though that really made me sit up and spit it out. Buttered popcorn jelly bean......yechh! Cafe Latte flavored jelly bean......yechh! Cantaloupe flavored jelly bean....yechh! Cappucino flavored jelly bean.....yechh! Green Apple.....yechh! Jalapeno flavored jelly bean(????).....yechh! Toasted Marshmellow flavored jelly bean......not yechh! but not really good either. I kinda liked the A&W Root Beer flavored jelly bean, made me want to get the real thing. Anyway, there are just some things that you should not use to flavor a jelly bean. Most of the things listed are things that I like but not as a jelly bean. I suppose after this 1/2 pound of jelly beans are history, I'll buy the real stuff.

What is your favorite candy or candy flavor. No alienator.....human anatomy does not count!

As it happens, I'm partial to Sport Beans.

1. Black Licorice
2. Cherry
3. Black Cherry
4. Sour Apple
5. Lime

If the cherry options (2,3) have XX chromosomal pairings, then they move to the top of the list, with Black Cherry being numero uno.