General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Jenny Craig MASTERCOOK CD on Ebay!

Started by Pkguy323 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,393 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 March 2004
Last activity
5 March 2004
Original author
Pkguy323
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,393
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but since I have upgraded my Mastercook to 7.0, I would like to
    sell my older versions-which still work very well!

    I think the Jenny Craig CD would be helpful to someone on WW as the receipes are lowfat and I've
    tried some of them and find them to be tasty!

    Here's the link if you are interested:

    cgi.ebay.comeBayISAPI.dll

    Glenn
    267.5/250/180

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.