Jeremy Clarkson's trees

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Al_mossah, May 29, 2003.

  1. Al_mossah

    Al_mossah Guest

    In his ST column at the weekend, JC revealed how a boy-racer last week demolished a line of trees (a
    hedge?) between Jeremy's paddock and the road. Apparently the Sierra driver was uninsured.

    I wonder whether anyone has any words of sympathy for our Jezza on this unhappy occasion? Me, I
    thought that it was a disciple doing what he thought would impress the messiah.

    Peter.

    Tags:

  2. >I wonder whether anyone has any words of sympathy for our Jezza on this unhappy occasion?

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

    Is that suitably sympathetic?

    Idiot Clarkson reaps what he sows at long last.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Albert Fish

    Albert Fish Guest

    > >I wonder whether anyone has any words of sympathy for our Jezza on this unhappy occasion?

    why should anyone offer words of sympathy to clarkson ? and doesn't your shadenfreude put you two in
    the same league as him anyway ?

    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    <snip>

    > Is that suitably sympathetic?

    for who ?

    > Idiot Clarkson reaps what he sows at long last.
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    the man is hardly an idot, the trees didn't deserve to be mangled (lets hope the driver is
    uninjured) and since when did clarkson ever advocate driving uninsured ?

    I'm baffled by the pair of you and your entrenchment.

    it makes *you* appear as bad as *them*

    Albert

  4. "albert fish" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > >I wonder whether anyone has any words of sympathy for our Jezza on this unhappy occasion?
    >
    > why should anyone offer words of sympathy to clarkson ? and doesn't your shadenfreude put you two
    > in the same league as him anyway ?
    >
    > > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > > Is that suitably sympathetic?
    >
    > for who ?
    >
    > > Idiot Clarkson reaps what he sows at long last.
    > >
    > > Cheers, helen s
    >
    > the man is hardly an idot, the trees didn't deserve to be mangled (lets
    hope the
    > driver is uninjured) and since when did clarkson ever advocate driving
    uninsured ?

    > I'm baffled by the pair of you and your entrenchment.
    >
    > it makes *you* appear as bad as *them*

    <AOL> I agree </AOL

  5. No Spam

    No Spam Guest

    Have you ever watched and listened to Jeremy?

  6. Helen S wrote:

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
    >
    > Is that suitably sympathetic?
    >
    > Idiot Clarkson reaps what he sows at long last.

    <,joke_alert> I'm tempted to ask at this point whether Helen also derives amusement from small brown
    children being blown up by 'melican "smart" missiles, but that would be needlessly nasty and cynical
    ;-) </,joke_alert>

    In any case, Clarkson is so bleedin' rich that I'm sure he can afford to have his trees replaced
    with solid gold ones and still leave sufficient change to have his Mercedes gold-plated...

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  7. Johnny Klunk

    Johnny Klunk Guest

    > Ooh dear, sense of humour loss ;-) Personally I see a delicious humour in Clarkson, who advocates
    > stupid driving practices to the masses in Top
    Gear,
    > receive the results of stupid driving practice.

    No, no, he has a point. "the trees didn't deserve to be mangled ". JC has always been on the side of
    the environment and the preservation of trees. Even if it means using less oil, driving slower cars
    and having less motorways. I often see JC planting trees and recomending that all people involve
    themselves in environmentally friendly, cycle-friendly activities. Have none of you ever seen
    "Gardening with Jeremy Clarkson" or "Caring for cute, endangered, fluffy wildlife presented by
    Jeremy Clarkson".

    Oh.... hang on... was that "how to run over endangered, fluffy wildlife....." ?

  8. "Johnny Klunk" <[email protected]:rem0ve-this:johnnyklunk.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > No, no, he has a point. "the trees didn't deserve to be mangled ". JC
    has
    > always been on the side of the environment and the preservation of trees. Even if it means using
    > less oil, driving slower cars and having less motorways. I often see JC planting trees and
    > recomending that all people involve themselves in environmentally friendly, cycle-friendly
    > activities. Have none of you ever seen "Gardening with Jeremy Clarkson" or "Caring for cute,
    > endangered, fluffy wildlife presented by Jeremy Clarkson".

    I seem to remember him once writing that we should plant more trees to absorb CO2, helping to reduce
    the greenhouse effect - I shit you not.

  9. In article <[email protected]>, "Johnny Klunk"
    <[email protected]:rem0ve-this:johnnyklunk.com> says...

    > > Ooh dear, sense of humour loss ;-) Personally I see a delicious humour in Clarkson, who
    > > advocates stupid driving practices to the masses in Top
    > Gear,
    > > receive the results of stupid driving practice.
    >

    > No, no, he has a point. "the trees didn't deserve to be mangled ". JC has always been on the side
    > of the environment and the preservation of trees. Even if it means using less oil, driving slower
    > cars and having less motorways. I often see JC planting trees and recomending that all people
    > involve themselves in environmentally friendly, cycle-friendly activities. Have none of you ever
    > seen "Gardening with Jeremy Clarkson" or "Caring for cute, endangered, fluffy wildlife presented
    > by Jeremy Clarkson".

    I think that's Monty Don ;-) These curly haired TV presenters!

    Colin

  10. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > Helen S wrote:
    >
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    > > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
    > >
    > > Is that suitably sympathetic?
    > >
    > > Idiot Clarkson reaps what he sows at long last.
    >
    > <,joke_alert> I'm tempted to ask at this point whether Helen also derives amusement from small
    > brown children being blown up by 'melican "smart" missiles, but that would be needlessly nasty and
    > cynical ;-) </,joke_alert>
    >
    > In any case, Clarkson is so bleedin' rich that I'm sure he can afford to have his trees replaced
    > with solid gold ones and still leave sufficient change to have his Mercedes gold-plated...

    Appareently, he's going to replace then with life-like artificial trees with sprung trunks so they
    can be demolished again and again without harm.

    Colin

  11. Al_mossah

    Al_mossah Guest

    Well, I certainly started something there. I must confess to being an avid watcher of Top Gear,
    simply because JC does a tremendous job as a presenter. I have this bizare thought that one day he
    will come around to the realisation that he has been wrong to be a petrol-head, and will turn
    against the car with the same passion that he has raged against government, bus-lanes and Vauxhall
    Vectras. Maybe we could get him to put a bike on his "cool board".

    Incidentally, no trees were damaged in the writing of this posting. My tree-loving credentials are
    impeccable- I donated 3 beech seedlings and 6 blackthorns at the weekend to a friend to start his
    hedge, having run out of space in mine.

    So there.

    Peter.

  12. W K

    W K Guest

    "al_Mossah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well, I certainly started something there. I must confess to being an
    avid
    > watcher of Top Gear, simply because JC does a tremendous job as a
    presenter.
    > I have this bizare thought that one day he will come around to the realisation that he has been
    > wrong to be a petrol-head, and will turn against the car with the same passion that he has
    > raged against
    government,
    > bus-lanes and Vauxhall Vectras.

    He actually had the V.V. as one of the top ten greatest speed machines in existance.