Jeremy Vine 3/11

Richard Pattle

Guest
Jeremy Vine's show on R2 tomorrow is apparently having a debate on whether
or not cyclists are 'a nuisance'. Let's tie up those phone lines!

Richard Pattle wrote:

> Jeremy Vine's show on R2 tomorrow is apparently having a debate on whether
> or not cyclists are 'a nuisance'. Let's tie up those phone lines!

Which cretin at the BBC thought that was a useful title for a debate? I
suppose everyone agrees that car drivers (apart from themselves) are a
nuisance though...

"Richard Pattle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jeremy Vine's show on R2 tomorrow is apparently having a debate on whether
> or not cyclists are 'a nuisance'. Let's tie up those phone lines!

Just reminds me of the other day when a car was stopped on the ASL. I gave
him a small signal to let him know, and of course the fact that I "don't pay
road tax" came out. He didn't have much of an answer when I asked how many
voluntary taxes did he pay? I certainly don't pay the government money when
I don't have to.

I just know this debate will p*ss me off for its total stupidity.