Jersey Manufacturer

brispuss

Dec 31, 2009
Recently I glimpsed a road cyclist who was wearing a short sleeve dull yellow cycling jersey with (I think) dark gray or black vertical stripes on the side of sleeves. The front of the jersey seemed to be mostly if not entirely free of any patterns.

I think I would like to get a jersey like that one I saw. But I'm having trouble identifying the manufacturer of the jersey.

The closest jersey I've found so far is Endura's FS260 Pro jersey in yellow here.

It may be that this is the make of jersey I saw, but I'm not entirely certain, as I only caught a quick glimpse of the jersey as the cyclist went past. I thought the jersey I saw had more yellow along the side of the jersey and not the dark pattern seen on Endura's FS260 Pro jersey, but I might be mistaken about that.

The jersey manufacturers I have come across so far seem to make yellow jerseys that are either lemon yellow or fluorescent yellow in color, and do not make dull yellow colored jerseys.

Can anyone suggest jersey manufacturers who make (made) dull yellow short sleeved cycling jerseys please?

It may be dull yellow because it is faded. I have not seen any dull yellow available in new jerseys.

Yes. You may be right. I was also thinking that one possibility was that the jersey may have been faded. I also haven't seen any dull yellow jerseys until I saw the cyclist wearing one.

I suspect the cyclist may have been wearing a Endura FS260 Pro jersey, as the jersey style seems to be a close match to what I saw.

I might keep searching the web a bit more, just in case I get lucky and find the actual jersey I'm after for sure. Otherwise, I might get one FS260 Pro jersey and see how things go.