Jerseys

amegslw16

Jul 19, 2013
So I have been looking at different jersey and pricings. I was wondering if there are certain websites or other ways you might be able to get good deals and what are your preferred brands.

Nashbar runs some good deals, as does Performance. The Performance in-store specials can be almost give away pricing.

Competitive Cyclist ran a special this spring and sold BMC team bib short with a jersey for $29...good quality and an hysterical Swiss Laboratory sourced, official looking certificate stating the Chinese-made clothing was free from toxic substances! Got to love the Swiss...and our new Chinese overlords. That deal even tossed in a BMC clothing stash bag/drawstring back pack.

Wiggle and ProBikeKit run deals every now and again, but I haven't found anything of screaming good price from them in months. Chain Reaction is worth watching as is WeKeepYouCycling and Planet Cyclery.

The real deals are on the sketchy Chinese websites...you can find tons of weird sounding websites on ePay. $25-$30 for shorts and jersey seems to be the norm. Guys that order seem to get their stuff, report good quality (with the expected horror story every now and again) and re-order once they've settled in with one of the no-name team rip-off joints.

In a sentence, you got to shop around to ALL to usual suspects' websites and be ready to jump on a deal. That BMC deal didn't last 48 hours before they were sold out.

And when going mail order, know your size and if you would rather go large or small on the cut, if you are not familiar with the sizing. For a training jersey it's no big deal if it's cut a size too large to me. Be prepared to donate really off-size stuff to your friends/team mates or sell it. Returns can be a pain in the ass and out-of-stock size corrections stymied me more than once.

Hi, very glad to know you here. I know a jersey company that can provide the best jersey, but set a relatively lower price. Please contact me if you are interested.

Hi Sir,i can sell one cycling jersey to you,but i am in China,the cost of Express is very expensive

Originally Posted by amegslw16 .

So I have been looking at different jersey and pricings. I was wondering if there are certain websites or other ways you might be able to get good deals and what are your preferred brands.
The tour de France website was selling official copies of the teams gear. I think they would be of good quality and now that the tour is over I suspect that there will be some discounts.

Check their website online... You can find it from google.