Jesse Jackson is a pathetic WEASEL

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steve, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Next thing you know he will be fielding a Bush-hating, Human-shield surviving, "Jimmy Carter is my
    gay-lover" Div. III team that will only enter races where the attendance of the fields matches the
    racial make-up of the US population. If it does not he will "shakedown" the race promoters for
    $100,000 "or" all the Fat Masters entry fees..................

    <http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,78910,00.html

    Tags:

  2. "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA78656A.2C9AA%[email protected]...
    > Next thing you know he will be fielding a Bush-hating, Human-shield surviving, "Jimmy Carter is my
    > gay-lover" Div. III team that will only
    enter
    > races where the attendance of the fields matches the racial make-up of the US population. If it
    > does not he will "shakedown" the race promoters for $100,000 "or" all the Fat Masters entry
    > fees..................
    >
    > <http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,78910,00.html>

    talk.politics.misc

    may be a more appropriate group for that type of post.

  3. Sparhawk

    Sparhawk Guest

    On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:14:06 GMT, "William Belaforous Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA78656A.2C9AA%[email protected]...
    >> Next thing you know he will be fielding a Bush-hating, Human-shield surviving, "Jimmy Carter is
    >> my gay-lover" Div. III team that will only
    >enter
    >> races where the attendance of the fields matches the racial make-up of the US population. If it
    >> does not he will "shakedown" the race promoters for $100,000 "or" all the Fat Masters entry
    >> fees..................
    >>
    >> <http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,78910,00.html>

    Actually his lover is Jerry Springer not Jimmy Carter, I heard that the next Tour de France will
    take place in Iraq sponsored in part by their soon to be new leader, after their liberation,
    Robin Williams!

    Just a reminder that all of "our" religious leaders like Billy Graham, his son Franklin, Jesse
    Jackson, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and multitudes of other "religious leaders" are all
    multi-millionaires if not billionairs.

    "Kickbacks" is Jesse's middle name.

    Praise Jesus!

  4. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Don't beat around the bushg Steve, tell us what you really think.

    "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA78656A.2C9AA%[email protected]...
    > Next thing you know he will be fielding a Bush-hating, Human-shield surviving, "Jimmy Carter is my
    > gay-lover" Div. III team that will
    only enter
    > races where the attendance of the fields matches the racial make-up
    of the
    > US population. If it does not he will "shakedown" the race promoters
    for
    > $100,000 "or" all the Fat Masters entry fees..................
    >
    > <http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,78910,00.html

  5. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 2/19/03 3:59 PM, in article [email protected], "Tom
    Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Don't beat around the bushg Steve, tell us what you really think.
    >
    > "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA78656A.2C9AA%[email protected]...
    >> Next thing you know he will be fielding a Bush-hating, Human-shield surviving, "Jimmy Carter is
    >> my gay-lover" Div. III team that will
    > only enter
    >> races where the attendance of the fields matches the racial make-up
    > of the
    >> US population. If it does not he will "shakedown" the race promoters
    > for
    >> $100,000 "or" all the Fat Masters entry fees..................
    >>
    >> <http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,78910,00.html>

    I will try better next time.............

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest