General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Jest fer fun! ... Low Carb Diet Ditty

Started by Marengo · · Last activity · 3 posts · 295 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 September 2005
Last activity
14 September 2005
Original author
Marengo
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
295
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Two or three years ago I wrote a low-carb parody to the chorus of
    "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," This evening I added a couple of
    verses and submitted it to a Parody website.

    Jest fer fun!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis"
    To the tune of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis
    Even though my doctor thinks it's something quite atrocious
    Atkins, Bernstein, South Beach too, to me are quite precocious,
    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis!

    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...
    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...

    I pigged out and really started putting on the weight
    Then my Doc said, Lose it now ... or see that Pearly Gate!
    I decided eggs and bacon's really where it's at;
    Friends and Family thought I'd flipped from eating so much fat!

    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis
    Even though my doctor thinks it's something quite atrocious
    Atkins, Bernstein, South Beach too, to me are quite precocious,
    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis!

    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...
    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...

    BP dropped; my IBS and GERT both went away,
    As I dropped pounds my medications waned to once a day!
    My stomach shrunk; and now I really am glad to be me:
    First time in nearly fifteen years - I now can see my weenie!

    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis
    Even though my doctor thinks it's something quite atrocious
    Atkins, Bernstein, South Beach too, to me are quite precocious,
    Supelowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis!

    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...
    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...

    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  2. Very clever, Peter. I don't think I saw it the first time.

    HG

  3. "Marengo" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:2usVe.3059$GK2.2275@lakeread07...

    Quoted message said:

    Two or three years ago I wrote a low-carb parody to the chorus of
    "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," This evening I added a couple of
    verses and submitted it to a Parody website.

    Jest fer fun!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis"
    To the tune of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis
    Even though my doctor thinks it's something quite atrocious
    Atkins, Bernstein, South Beach too, to me are quite precocious,
    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis!

    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...
    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...

    I pigged out and really started putting on the weight
    Then my Doc said, Lose it now ... or see that Pearly Gate!
    I decided eggs and bacon's really where it's at;
    Friends and Family thought I'd flipped from eating so much fat!

    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis
    Even though my doctor thinks it's something quite atrocious
    Atkins, Bernstein, South Beach too, to me are quite precocious,
    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis!

    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...
    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...

    BP dropped; my IBS and GERT both went away,
    As I dropped pounds my medications waned to once a day!
    My stomach shrunk; and now I really am glad to be me:
    First time in nearly fifteen years - I now can see my weenie!

    Superlowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis
    Even though my doctor thinks it's something quite atrocious
    Atkins, Bernstein, South Beach too, to me are quite precocious,
    Supelowcarbfatandproteinputsmeinketosis!

    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...
    Yum griddle griddle grease yum griddle fry ...

    --
    Peter
    Website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

    well done 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.