Jesus Christ, what a Fredly move by Zabriskie

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Crashing in the yellow jersey.

He would've kept it had he not crashed.

Dude almost belongs in FRed Across AMerica today.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Dear Kurgan Gingioni,

It is such a pity that you hate yourself so much that your only delight
is insulting those who have made something of themselves.

Thanks,
Ed

P.S. Have a nice day!!

Ed Sullivan wrote:
> Dear Kurgan Gingioni,
>
> It is such a pity that you hate yourself so much that your only delight
> is insulting those who have made something of themselves.

Dumbass -

Participating in FRed Across AMerica is not making something of
yourself.

And, Zabriskie's Fredliness today was exactly that - he crashed himself
out of the yellow jersey. Not many have done that.

Just calling a spade a spade.

BTW, I do have one other delight: whacking off to my heather halvorson
video collection.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

> Dumbass -

> And, Zabriskie's Fredliness today was exactly that - he crashed himself
> out of the yellow jersey. Not many have done that.

Hinault had a virtual crash himself out of yellow... closer to Paris too.
He was desparate and tired and he screwed up - Zabriskie was just sloppy.

Dear Kurgan Gringioni (Dumbass)

I was talking about Zabriskie, not the Raam entrants.

By the way, how can crashing out of yellow be considered Fredly, how
many freds have even worn yellow?

Thanks,

Ed

"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> Crashing in the yellow jersey.
>
> He would've kept it had he not crashed.
>
> Dude almost belongs in FRed Across AMerica today.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

It didn't look like he touched anything. He wasn't close to the guy in
front. I think he had a catastrophic mechanical failure. Chain, freewheel or
maybe front wheel.

I initially suspected he brushed against that policeman standing on the
outside of the barriers, or, more likely, saw him and freaked out a bit
(who wouldn't -- what are they doing standing there? didn't Jalabert
hit one of those guys?) and jerked his bike away from the guy, then
lost control (not too hard on those unforgiving TT wheels/frames).

Disclaimers: Since Dave Z is not doing interviews right now, this is
just my speculative attempt to fill the vast media vacuum. But given
what I do for a living, I always blame the cops.--Shayana Kadidal

Ed Sullivan wrote:
> Dear Kurgan Gringioni (Dumbass)
>
> I was talking about Zabriskie, not the Raam entrants.
>
> By the way, how can crashing out of yellow be considered Fredly, how
> many freds have even worn yellow?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed

Fred Moncassin 1996

SDK wrote:
> I initially suspected he brushed against that policeman standing on the
> outside of the barriers, or, more likely, saw him and freaked out a bit
> (who wouldn't -- what are they doing standing there? didn't Jalabert
> hit one of those guys?) and jerked his bike away from the guy, then
> lost control (not too hard on those unforgiving TT wheels/frames).

dumbass,

the dude crashes all the time. some riders just have that tendency,
esp. when they're under pressure.

btw. jalabert crashed during a bunch sprint.

My desi brother,

That was a rhetorical question. Armentieres stage, 1994 TDF: Jalabert
and Wilfried Nelissen hit a gendarme who was also on the course side of
the barriers, taking a photo while he was at it. So: It was a bunch
sprint, but he did also hit a cop.

Apparently, VeloNews is reporting that DZ got gapped by a few lengths
around the last turn, and with Basso stuck behind him, he stood to
accelerate, turning his head to the right to look behind him, and then
lost control for reasons still unknown. However, he seems to have
missed the cop entirely, and obviosuly there was no clipping of wheels
with the rider in front of him, which was speculated as the cause in
many reports.--Shayana Kadidal

Rolf Sorenson crashed out of the yellow jersey while racing in the TTT
stage of the 1991 TDF. He was on the Italian Ariostea team.

Chris M wrote:
> Rolf Sorenson crashed out of the yellow jersey while racing in the TTT
> stage of the 1991 TDF. He was on the Italian Ariostea team.

That's interesting, his (brother?) Nicki was riding with Zabriskie
yesterday.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Crashing in the yellow jersey.
>
> He would've kept it had he not crashed.
>
> Dude almost belongs in FRed Across AMerica today.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Assdumb,

You are correct. Regardless of how friendly and accomplished he is, and
regardless of the fact that he's a hometown boy, and regardless of his
future accomplishments, it was a move to be very embarrassed about.

Conservative dictionary:
Judicial Activist: n. A judge who tends to rule against your wishes.

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:52:57 -0700, sonarrat <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Chris M wrote:
>> Rolf Sorenson crashed out of the yellow jersey while racing in the TTT
>> stage of the 1991 TDF. He was on the Italian Ariostea team.

Lance wan the yellow jersey, but didn't where it under the race,
course you win the jersey in race. Rolf would have it if he could
start.

>That's interesting, his (brother?) Nicki was riding with Zabriskie
>yesterday.

No, Sorensen (Sørensen - danish letter, character) is and normal
danish name).

Poul Erik
Fjern cykel i adresse

--
== __o
Poul Erik Lindaa === _'\ <_ E-mail: [email protected]ldk

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> BTW, I do have one other delight: whacking off to my heather halvorson
> video collection.

Could you post the videos to alt.binaries.multimedia.sports.

sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote:
> Chris M wrote:
> > Rolf Sorenson crashed out of the yellow jersey while racing in the TTT
> > stage of the 1991 TDF. He was on the Italian Ariostea team.

> That's interesting, his (brother?) Nicki was riding with Zabriskie
> yesterday.

Sørensen is a common name i danemark, they are not related.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :) <http://blog.reippuert.dk>

PowerMac G5: 1.6GHz, 1.25GB RAM, 300+300GB SATA, 8xDVD+/-RW, Bluetooth
mus + tastatur, R9600PRO, iSight, eyeTV200 & LaCie Photon18Vision TFT

Chris M <[email protected]> wrote:
> Rolf Sorenson crashed out of the yellow jersey while racing in the TTT
> stage of the 1991 TDF. He was on the Italian Ariostea team.

No. the TTT was a half stage that year. A stage wich Ariostea won and
Sørensen gaind the jersey. the second half (in the afternoon) was a
regular stage, it was in that stage that Sørensen crashed during tha
last km.

--

in 469092 20050705 185525 "Geraard Spergen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>
>> Dumbass -

>> And, Zabriskie's Fredliness today was exactly that - he crashed himself
>> out of the yellow jersey. Not many have done that.

>Hinault had a virtual crash himself out of yellow... closer to Paris too.
>He was desparate and tired and he screwed up - Zabriskie was just sloppy.

Wasn't Boardman in yellow when he crashed in Ireland?

Bob Martin wrote:
> in 469092 20050705 185525 "Geraard Spergen" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >
> >> Dumbass -

> >> And, Zabriskie's Fredliness today was exactly that - he crashed himself
> >> out of the yellow jersey. Not many have done that.

> >Hinault had a virtual crash himself out of yellow... closer to Paris too.
> >He was desparate and tired and he screwed up - Zabriskie was just sloppy.

> Wasn't Boardman in yellow when he crashed in Ireland?

Dumbass -

Yes.

That was just as Fredly. Going in a straight line, crashed himself
right out of the race.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.