jhuskey vs. roadhouse, bike for bike..200 miles.

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
this is what i've needed so let's go ahead with it. loser gives up bike. loser is jhu,er, person who does not cross 200 mile finish line first. loser gives up all mod powers along with bike they lost on while winner becomes new second hand mod of cyclingforums.com....that'd be me, Preston.

figure out the time and dates and give it a few months and let's see who you really are..and this is an open cyclingforums.com bet so all are welcome to participate.

...and everyone is supposed to believe Lance's sucker fish when he posts his results.......uh huh.

If this challenge was between Mr. Haldol and Bike Fox, my money would be on Biker Fox:

dscf3356.jpg

Just when you thought you had all images of Biker Fox purged from your memory.......

this challenge is over. huskey and i remain as we always were, just two people that mediate with one another due to a commonality...bicycles.

challenge is void. nothing to prove here...

roadhouse said:
this challenge is over. huskey and i remain as we always were, just two people that mediate with one another due to a commonality...bicycles.

challenge is void. nothing to prove here...

Damn I had my money on Huskey, even after giveing you an hour start!!!

I'd back JH : I reckon he'd give a lot of people on this site, a good kicking on the bike.

good thing i backed down then, huh? naw, i'd love to be able to get together with all of this site's users and ride. that'd be cool, a cyclingforums.com annual bike ride get together.

granted i'll stomp the lot of you all into yesterday..:rolleyes:

roadhouse said:
< snip >
naw, i'd love to be able to get together with all of this site's users and ride. that'd be cool, a cyclingforums.com annual bike ride get together.

granted i'll stomp the lot of you all into yesterday..:rolleyes:
That might be a good idea, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a competitive dropfest...

cyberlegend1994 said:
That might be a good idea, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a competitive dropfest...

true, the first time... maybe we could do and American cyclingforums.com ride, an australian one and so on and so forth, once a year seeing as how there are so many countries here. take pics and have some food and a few beers and just enjoy riding our bikes.

or at the very least every one ride on the same day or something wherever you are, take some pics and come back here and post up about your ride..

roadhouse said:
true, the first time... maybe we could do and American cyclingforums.com ride, an australian one and so on and so forth, once a year seeing as how there are so many countries here. take pics and have some food and a few beers and just enjoy riding our bikes.

or at the very least every one ride on the same day or something wherever you are, take some pics and come back here and post up about your ride..

That is a good idea, would definatley be up for that

I graciously welcome anyone that comes to my area on a guided tour of the Smokies by bike. Granted I am not free all the time but weekends are usually good and I can show you some beyond category climbs with great views.
Some of them are closed right now due to snow and ice but the skiing is good.

jhuskey said:
I graciously welcome anyone that comes to my area on a guided tour of the Smokies by bike. Granted I am not free all the time but weekends are usually good and I can show you some beyond category climbs with great views.
Some of them are closed right now due to snow and ice but the skiing is good.

dude, don't tempt me. i may just ride from houston to and through the smokies and back home and call it a day..:cool:

we should get together sometime though, everyone.