Jhuskey

Lucky420

Mar 25, 2015
Thanks for letting us hang out. Come over to stripersonline.com. We are in the Tavern. Thanks again :D

Has Frank met CampyBob yet? I think they'd enjoy talking politics. :lol:

JH, limerickman, and Steve are all pretty cool guys. This Steve, here, I mean. They let a lot slide here.

mpre53 said:

JH, limerickman, and Steve are all pretty cool guys. This Steve, here, I mean. They let a lot slide here.
They made me feel right at home. :D

mpre53 said:

Oh **** I already know you.

Have a good time guys. Cityhunter I am not concerned since I am basically a lesbian in a mans body. So who am I to judge?

just some jabroni who thinks he's an MMA fighter....brah. he's tryin' to charm my snake to....it's gross.

pedalsformedals said:
who is cityhunter 555?

I don't like him.
Tony Lombardi said:
just some jabroni who thinks he's an MMA fighter....brah. he's tryin' to charm my snake to....it's gross.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-autl93Yjw2M/UnMoqgDB3iI/AAAAAAAAGRY/qqxuozbFBqo/s1600/corn+****+gif.gifalex, my answer is , what is lucky420,pedalsformedals and lombardi

Tony Lombardi said:
tumblr_m0y904dNUZ1r1onmy.gif