Jim Careys impersonation of Lance Armstrong

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Marty, Mar 16, 2004.

  1. Marty

    Marty Guest

    If anybody knows where I can download an MPG of the scene on
    the Dave Letterman show where Jim Carey does an imitation of
    Lance Armstrong I'd love to see it. It was really great.

    On the show Jim also shaved the top of his head and they
    projected a short section of his latest movie onto the
    shaved area.

    He's a truly funny guy!

    Marty

    Tags:

  2. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    "Marty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If anybody knows where I can download an MPG of the scene
    > on the Dave Letterman show where Jim Carey does an
    > imitation of Lance Armstrong I'd love to see it. It was
    > really great.
    >
    > On the show Jim also shaved the top of his head and they
    > projected a short section of his latest movie onto the
    > shaved area.
    >
    > He's a truly funny guy!
    >
    > Marty

    I can't help you with the MP3, but I'd like to see all of
    it. My wife woke me up from laughing so hard and I rolled
    over in time to see some of the end of his Lance routine. It
    was absolutely histerical.

    He's one huge guy. I mean, Letterman isn't small, but Jim
    Carrey seemed to tower over him. Plus, he looks incredibly
    muscular and he commented on working out at the gym in NYC.

    But his impersonation of Lance on the bike was classic. He
    had to reherse that 'cuz it was too good.

    Bob C.