Jimmy C Pedals in the rain...

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Catboy, Dec 29, 2004.

  1. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    I normally love my Jim Cielenki pedals, but in the rain, they don't have
    enough grip at all, it seems like my feet slide and slip...

    Would it be a good idea to put the longer pins all the way around, or
    will that even fix it/ is it worth the effort? Is it my shoes? Am I the
    only one who notices this???

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
    ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
    му οиℓу ωιѕн
    τнιѕ уεαя...

  2. KcTheAcy

    KcTheAcy Guest

    I have had the same problem, especially in the snow, they can get worse
    than some plastic pedals. Are the extra pins longer than the ones that
    come in the pedals, I never checked. I like my Snafus (new model) for
    grip, but they are nearly impossible to grind with.

    --
    KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

    --Kaycee
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery
    KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

  3. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    KcTheAcy wrote:
    > *I have had the same problem, especially in the snow, they can get
    > worse than some plastic pedals. Are the extra pins longer than the
    > ones that come in the pedals, I never checked. I like my Snafus (new
    > model) for grip, but they are nearly impossible to grind with. *

    The extra pins come in two legns, so I think I will take all of the
    pins off the bottom and just use long ones for now...