Jimmy C Pedals in the rain...

Catboy

Guest
I normally love my Jim Cielenki pedals, but in the rain, they don't have
enough grip at all, it seems like my feet slide and slip...

Would it be a good idea to put the longer pins all the way around, or
will that even fix it/ is it worth the effort? Is it my shoes? Am I the
only one who notices this???

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

I have had the same problem, especially in the snow, they can get worse
than some plastic pedals. Are the extra pins longer than the ones that
come in the pedals, I never checked. I like my Snafus (new model) for
grip, but they are nearly impossible to grind with.

--
KcTheAcy - Ohh Baby

--Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

KcTheAcy wrote:
> *I have had the same problem, especially in the snow, they can get
> worse than some plastic pedals. Are the extra pins longer than the
> ones that come in the pedals, I never checked. I like my Snafus (new
> model) for grip, but they are nearly impossible to grind with. *

The extra pins come in two legns, so I think I will take all of the
pins off the bottom and just use long ones for now...