JIMMY MAC IS MY ***** T-SHIRT NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

"yourbuddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Get yours just in time for the Holiday Season!
>
> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/our-fans-asked-for-it-hrs-gear-is-now.html
>
> your buddy 4 ever

Hey, Tom Sherman! Is Jim McNamara a public figure? Even if he was, that
would not give your good buddy and bosom friend (a **** head by the name of
Ed Gin) any right to denigrate him.

The only thing that puzzles me at this point is why someone has not taken it
into his mind to put this miserable scum bag out of this world with a well
placed shot gun blast. I of course would never think of doing such a thing
since I would immediately become terribly nauseated at even the sight of
this Mongolian idiot and would have to resort to the smallest room in my
house, namely the bath room, where I would have to empty my gut. I only
regret that I cannot empty my gut on your good and bosom buddy, Ed Gin. I
also want to **** and **** on him, but I fear he might actually enjoy that.
No, it is better just to blow his freaking head off.

I want to know what Tom Sherman thinks of these blogs. The entire newsgroup
wants to know what Tom Sherman thinks of these blogs. Why won't he tell us
what he thinks? Tom Sherman has no right to instruct newbies in the finer
aspects of recumbency if he is allied to Ed Gin. Simple morality and decency
has some place here after all.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan said:
"yourbuddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Get yours just in time for the Holiday Season!
>
> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/our-fans-asked-for-it-hrs-gear-is-now.html
>
> your buddy 4 ever

Hey, Tom Sherman! Is Jim McNamara a public figure? Even if he was, that
would not give your good buddy and bosom friend (a **** head by the name of
Ed Gin) any right to denigrate him.

The only thing that puzzles me at this point is why someone has not taken it
into his mind to put this miserable scum bag out of this world with a well
placed shot gun blast. I of course would never think of doing such a thing
since I would immediately become terribly nauseated at even the sight of
this Mongolian idiot and would have to resort to the smallest room in my
house, namely the bath room, where I would have to empty my gut. I only
regret that I cannot empty my gut on your good and bosom buddy, Ed Gin. I
also want to **** and **** on him, but I fear he might actually enjoy that.
No, it is better just to blow his freaking head off.

I want to know what Tom Sherman thinks of these blogs. The entire newsgroup
wants to know what Tom Sherman thinks of these blogs. Why won't he tell us
what he thinks? Tom Sherman has no right to instruct newbies in the finer
aspects of recumbency if he is allied to Ed Gin. Simple morality and decency
has some place here after all.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

The HRS blogspot has become the low point of the bent community for the year 2006. These guys are not funny,just offensive. If any stand up to the HRS stupidity then they become the targets of the hate speech.
That's right boys, not free speech but hate speech.
Clean up your act HRS.

nget said:
The HRS blogspot has become the low point of the bent community for the year 2005. These guys are not funny, just offensive. If any stand up to the HRS stupidity then they become the targets of the hate speech.
That's right boys, not free speech but hate speech.
Clean up your act HRS.

BTW, if the HRS site is so funny , why does it need to advertise here? Why can't it stand on its own?

In article <[email protected]>, nget
([email protected]) wrote:

> nget Wrote:
> > The HRS blogspot has become the low point of the bent community for the
> > year 2005. These guys are not funny, just offensive. If any stand up to
> > the HRS stupidity then they become the targets of the hate speech.
> > That's right boys, not free speech but hate speech.
> > Clean up your act HRS.

> BTW, if the HRS site is so funny , why does it need to advertise
> here? Why can't it stand on its own?

<URL:http://legslarry.8bit.co.uk/Signs/sign15.jpg>

Trees, once grown in large numbers, make perfect forests.

"nget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan Wrote:
>> "yourbuddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Get yours just in time for the Holiday Season!
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/c74br
>> >
>> > your buddy 4 ever

>> Hey, Tom Sherman! Is Jim McNamara a public figure? Even if he was,
>> that
>> would not give your good buddy and bosom friend (a **** head by the
>> name of
>> Ed Gin) any right to denigrate him.
>>
>> The only thing that puzzles me at this point is why someone has not
>> taken it
>> into his mind to put this miserable scum bag out of this world with a
>> well
>> placed shot gun blast. I of course would never think of doing such a
>> thing
>> since I would immediately become terribly nauseated at even the sight
>> of
>> this Mongolian idiot and would have to resort to the smallest room in
>> my
>> house, namely the bath room, where I would have to empty my gut. I
>> only
>> regret that I cannot empty my gut on your good and bosom buddy, Ed Gin.
>> also want to **** and **** on him, but I fear he might actually enjoy
>> that.
>> No, it is better just to blow his freaking head off.
>>
>> I want to know what Tom Sherman thinks of these blogs. The entire
>> newsgroup
>> wants to know what Tom Sherman thinks of these blogs. Why won't he tell
>> us
>> what he thinks? Tom Sherman has no right to instruct newbies in the
>> finer
>> aspects of recumbency if he is allied to Ed Gin. Simple morality and
>> decency
>> has some place here after all.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

> The HRS blogspot has become the low point of the bent community for
> the year 2006. These guys are not funny,just offensive. If any stand up
> to the HRS stupidity then they become the targets of the hate speech.
> That's right boys, not free speech but hate speech.
> Clean up your act HRS.

Nget, screw these blog scum bags all the way to hell and back. It is a badge
of honor to be noticed by these **** heads. We shall see if ARBR will stand
up to this kind of **** or if we will cut and run like we did last winter.
We have human scum ever with us, but the crucial test is whether or not
anyone stands up to them.

Hey, Tom Sherman, where the hell are you? Why not try to redeem yourself for
your despicable conduct last winter when you took to the tall grass like a
coward.

Ed Gin and his associates are human scum. All it takes to put them in their
place is for everyone on ARBR to tell them to go to Hell. That is where they
belong and if Tom Sherman can't muster any guts, then that is where he
belongs too.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. Courage is the greatest of all virtues because it makes all other
virtues possible.

> In article <[email protected]>, nget
> ([email protected]) wrote:
>>
>> nget Wrote:
>> > The HRS blogspot has become the low point of the bent community for the
>> > year 2005. These guys are not funny, just offensive. If any stand up to
>> > the HRS stupidity then they become the targets of the hate speech.
>> > That's right boys, not free speech but hate speech.
>> > Clean up your act HRS.

>> BTW, if the HRS site is so funny , why does it need to advertise
>> here? Why can't it stand on its own?

> <URL:http://legslarry.8bit.co.uk/Signs/sign15.jpg>

Dave, the only troll on this newsgroup is Ed Gin. He has virtually destroyed
us. I refer you to last winter. But what he is doing now is not much better.
Newbies will not come to this site when all they see is Ed Gin posting links
to obscene websites (blogs). We need to get tough on this issue. Maybe you
could say something significant instead of sending us meaningless pictures.

Where the hell is Tom Sherman, that is the question. Jon Meinecke has gone
from here (I never liked him but he did have concern for the group which I
appreciated). Am I the only one left here on ARBR with a conscience? Doesn't
anyone give a damn about this group except me?

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:40:25 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>>> BTW, if the HRS site is so funny , why does it need to advertise
>>> here? Why can't it stand on its own?

>> <URL:http://legslarry.8bit.co.uk/Signs/sign15.jpg>

>Dave, the only troll on this newsgroup is Ed Gin. He has virtually destroyed
>us. I refer you to last winter. But what he is doing now is not much better.
>Newbies will not come to this site when all they see is Ed Gin posting links
>to obscene websites (blogs). We need to get tough on this issue. Maybe you
>could say something significant instead of sending us meaningless pictures.
>
>Where the hell is Tom Sherman, that is the question. Jon Meinecke has gone
>from here (I never liked him but he did have concern for the group which I
>appreciated). Am I the only one left here on ARBR with a conscience? Doesn't
>anyone give a damn about this group except me?
>
>Regards,
>
>Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Well we are not the only group being spammed by the HRS authors. I
notice the same posts in rec.bikes.misc, although they do cause so
much of a stir over there. Each spamming post may get a couple of
follw ups, either a one liner ('asshole', 'spammer', or general insult
to the authors) or instuctions on where to forward the post to report
as abuse.

While setting up a blog, even a repulsive, juvenile blog, is
acceptable, this non-stop spamming is pretty much universally
deplored. It is a sure sign that the blog can not stand on its own
merit, and the reactions I see over at rbm seem more appropriate than
the tidal wave of discussion, and now Ed's tirades they generate here.

The 'Do Not Feed The Troll' sign Dave Larrington posted is on spot.
Between the bulldog determination of the JM-TS diatribe and now Mr.
Dolan's explosions the minor troll is recieving too high a percentage
of the groups bandwith.

The criminal vandal troll could not have done nearly as good a job
last winter without an adversary. When no one responds the trolls dry
up. They live for attention, and they certainly do find it here.

Indiana Mike

>Well we are not the only group being spammed by the HRS authors. I
>notice the same posts in rec.bikes.misc, although they do cause so
>much of a stir over there

Oops! I hope most realized I omitted the word 'not' in the above line.

Indiana Mike

"Mike Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>>> <URL:http://legslarry.8bit.co.uk/Signs/sign15.jpg>

>>Dave, the only troll on this newsgroup is Ed Gin. He has virtually
>>destroyed
>>us. I refer you to last winter. But what he is doing now is not much
>>better.
>>Newbies will not come to this site when all they see is Ed Gin posting
>>links
>>to obscene websites (blogs). We need to get tough on this issue. Maybe you
>>could say something significant instead of sending us meaningless
>>pictures.
>>
>>Where the hell is Tom Sherman, that is the question. Jon Meinecke has gone
>>from here (I never liked him but he did have concern for the group which I
>>appreciated). Am I the only one left here on ARBR with a conscience?
>>Doesn't
>>anyone give a damn about this group except me?
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Ed Dolan - Minnesota
>>

> Well we are not the only group being spammed by the HRS authors. I
> notice the same posts in rec.bikes.misc, although they do cause so
> much of a stir over there. Each spamming post may get a couple of
> follw ups, either a one liner ('asshole', 'spammer', or general insult
> to the authors) or instuctions on where to forward the post to report
> as abuse.
>
> While setting up a blog, even a repulsive, juvenile blog, is
> acceptable, this non-stop spamming is pretty much universally
> deplored. It is a sure sign that the blog can not stand on its own
> merit, and the reactions I see over at rbm seem more appropriate than
> the tidal wave of discussion, and now Ed's tirades they generate here.
>
> The 'Do Not Feed The Troll' sign Dave Larrington posted is on spot.
> Between the bulldog determination of the JM-TS diatribe and now Mr.
> Dolan's explosions the minor troll is recieving too high a percentage
> of the groups bandwith.
>
> The criminal vandal troll could not have done nearly as good a job
> last winter without an adversary. When no one responds the trolls dry
> up. They live for attention, and they certainly do find it here.
>
> Indiana Mike

Mike, what you say interests me, but I do not think your solution works. You
are advocating benign neglect, but I have never yet seen that work. If I
were a troll like Ed Gin it would not work with me and it won't work with
him either. On the other hand, my solution, calling him every name in the
book, is more likely to work if everyone joins in. But I must admit that
eventually it may be necessary to appeal to law enforcement to get some
sanity here. Where is Jon Meinecke when he is needed?

Ed Gin is not a minor troll. He is major troll and he has destroyed this
newsgroup. We need to take this kind of **** more seriously than we do.

Tom Sherman is the missing link here. He could possibly do something about
all of this since he knows all these dirty rotten bastards, but he refuses.
I am getting angrier and angrier at him because he is smart enough to know
better. When you have intelligence, certain things are expected of you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:
> [...]

> are advocating benign neglect, but I have never yet seen that work. If I
> were a troll like Ed Gin it would not work with me and it won't work with
> him either. On the other hand, my solution, calling him every name in the
> book, is more likely to work if everyone joins in. But I must admit that
> eventually it may be necessary to appeal to law enforcement to get some
> sanity here. Where is Jon Meinecke when he is needed?
>
> Ed Gin is not a minor troll. He is major troll and he has destroyed this
> newsgroup. We need to take this kind of **** more seriously than we do.
>
> Tom Sherman is the missing link here. He could possibly do something about
> all of this since he knows all these dirty rotten bastards, but he refuses.
> I am getting angrier and angrier at him because he is smart enough to know
> better. When you have intelligence, certain things are expected of you.

The HRS blog posts continue because they provoke such a reaction from
certain people.

Trolls disappear from lack or attention.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> Tom Sherman is the missing link here. He could possibly do something
>> about
>> all of this since he knows all these dirty rotten bastards, but he
>> refuses.
>> I am getting angrier and angrier at him because he is smart enough to
>> know
>> better. When you have intelligence, certain things are expected of you.

> The HRS blog posts continue because they provoke such a reaction from
> certain people.
>
> Trolls disappear from lack or attention.

Nope, Mr. Sherman will not condemn the blogs nor all the spamming in regard
to the blogs that infest this ARBR board. Everyone here is free to think
whatever they want of him just as I am. I will never trust him with anything
that matters, that is for sure.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota