JIMMYMAC MY **** HEAD

dieter

Guest
You've got to see the re-definition of "brown out" as only JIMMYMAC can
demonstrate!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/jimmymac-redefines-skidmarks-at-st.html

It's party time at Winter Walkbike Camp in St Petes. JimmyMac and
company are having fun on the lawn of their deluxe accommodations
suite. After the 10 mile morning training ride in the parking lot,
they burn off some more calories twisting the afternoon away.

We at HRS has learned there is a shortage of Killer Bee Asswipe at
walkbike camp. JimmyMac, on the far right of this photo definitely
needs a roll of Killer Bee Asswipe before this game of twister gets out
of hand.

It looks like somebody got suspended from junior high school for
wanking in class. Mommy should probably curtail his computer
privileges too, so he can't sit around all day updating his blog.

"Chalo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It looks like somebody got suspended from junior high school for
> wanking in class. Mommy should probably curtail his computer
> privileges too, so he can't sit around all day updating his blog.

If you look up the definition of "loser" in an online dictionary, you'll
find a link to that moronic blog.

GG

Chalo wrote:

> It looks like somebody got suspended from junior high school for
> wanking in class. Mommy should probably curtail his computer
> privileges too, so he can't sit around all day updating his blog.

The blog seems to be dead anyway - I was going to go to his guestbook
and post a FOAD message...