JIMMYMAC MY SHIT HEAD

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by dieter, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. dieter

    dieter Guest

    You've got to see the re-definition of "brown out" as only JIMMYMAC can
    demonstrate!

    http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/jimmymac-redefines-skidmarks-at-st.html

    It's party time at Winter Walkbike Camp in St Petes. JimmyMac and
    company are having fun on the lawn of their deluxe accommodations
    suite. After the 10 mile morning training ride in the parking lot,
    they burn off some more calories twisting the afternoon away.

    We at HRS has learned there is a shortage of Killer Bee Asswipe at
    walkbike camp. JimmyMac, on the far right of this photo definitely
    needs a roll of Killer Bee Asswipe before this game of twister gets out
    of hand.

    Tags:

  2. Chalo

    Chalo Guest

    It looks like somebody got suspended from junior high school for
    wanking in class. Mommy should probably curtail his computer
    privileges too, so he can't sit around all day updating his blog.

  3. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    "Chalo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It looks like somebody got suspended from junior high school for
    > wanking in class. Mommy should probably curtail his computer
    > privileges too, so he can't sit around all day updating his blog.

    If you look up the definition of "loser" in an online dictionary, you'll
    find a link to that moronic blog.

    GG

  4. Chalo wrote:

    > It looks like somebody got suspended from junior high school for
    > wanking in class. Mommy should probably curtail his computer
    > privileges too, so he can't sit around all day updating his blog.

    The blog seems to be dead anyway - I was going to go to his guestbook
    and post a FOAD message...