Jittery Joe's documentary on versus

wow. If I were not a fan of cycling, that would have been turned off
in 10 seconds or so, maybe less. Bad music, bad cinematography, bad
storyline, bad voice guy, bad everything. Seriously maybe the worst
hour ever shown on television.

Practically unwatchable by anyone. I got through it, but only in the
interest of seeing how bad it could get.

[email protected] wrote:
> wow. If I were not a fan of cycling, that would have been turned off
> in 10 seconds or so, maybe less. Bad music, bad cinematography, bad
> storyline, bad voice guy, bad everything. Seriously maybe the worst
> hour ever shown on television.
>
> Practically unwatchable by anyone. I got through it, but only in the
> interest of seeing how bad it could get.

I found it disappointing, too. :(

~bob s.