JLO

DanSchmatz wrote:
> Maybe Sleepy to you guys but he is JLO to us.

I haven't seen John in years. Wasn't he supposed to go to med school and become a physician?
Met him in '86 in a training camp (I think he was about 18 at the time). He was about the
nicest young man I'd ever met. Probably would be great at anything he set his mind to.

Steve

"Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> DanSchmatz wrote:
> > Maybe Sleepy to you guys but he is JLO to us.
>
> I haven't seen John in years. Wasn't he supposed to go to med
school
> and become a physician?

He's on his way. I think he starts his residency soon.

JT
NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com

in article 0YlJa.3938$N%[email protected], John Forrest Tomlinson at

> "Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>

>> DanSchmatz wrote:
>>> Maybe Sleepy to you guys but he is JLO to us.
>>
>> I haven't seen John in years. Wasn't he supposed to go to med
> school
>> and become a physician?
>
> He's on his way. I think he starts his residency soon.

That's his wife you guys are thinking of, not John. And I believe she's a vet, not a physician. But
they've been moving around the country looking for a good place for her to finish her program.

Adam

"Adam Hodges Myerson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB1BA3B6.8413%
> That's his wife you guys are thinking of, not John. And I believe
she's a
> vet, not a physician. But they've been moving around the country
looking for
> a good place for her to finish her program.

I see him a couple times a month on the road and am pretty sure he just wrapped up med school
(for humans).

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:19:34 GMT, Adam Hodges Myerson wrote:
> That's his wife you guys are thinking of, not John. And I believe she's a vet, not a physician.

Always good to have a vet in the family.

Her ass is still too fat for her to be a good climber.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Robert Chung wrote:
>
> > "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Her ass is still too fat for her to be a good climber.
> >
> > Weapons of mass destruction.
>
> Is THAT where they hid them?

Well, I had, of course, considered that possibility. Given it quite a bit of thought, actually. Lots
and lots of thought. Hmmm. Where was I? Oh yes. Alas, I believe the evidence points elsewhere. I now
believe that whenever evidence was needed, Rumsfeld pulled it out of his ass.

Just to take this back to the OP, congratulations to Lieswyn and the 7-Up team for winning Beauce.
I'm looking forward to the first-hand report on cyclingnews.com (both on the racing and development
planning in Quebec).

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com

I just realized, you're talking about Loener. I'm talking about Lieswyn. We're both right...

in article slqJa.5008$N%[email protected], John Forrest Tomlinson at

> "Adam Hodges Myerson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB1BA3B6.8413%
>> That's his wife you guys are thinking of, not John. And I believe
> she's a
>> vet, not a physician. But they've been moving around the country
> looking for
>> a good place for her to finish her program.
>
> I see him a couple times a month on the road and am pretty sure he just wrapped up med school (for
> humans).
>
> JT

> NB: reply-to address is munged
>
> Visit http://www.jt10000.com

news:<[email protected]>...
> Just to take this back to the OP, congratulations to Lieswyn and the 7-Up team for winning Beauce.
> I'm looking forward to the first-hand report on cyclingnews.com (both on the racing and
> development planning in Quebec).
>
> JT

this is from his cyclingnews diary entry:

"All evening I'm in a funk. I never miss races, no matter how bad I feel physically. But I'm really
considering bagging on the Tour de Beauce, which starts Tuesday. I'll only have four hours to do
laundry, pay bills, do errands, and find a ride to the airport. On top of that, I feel like I've
been run over by a semi truck. Rest, I tell myself. Monday morning: As Dawn gets ready for work I
tell her I'm taking the week off and staying home. I call Jeff, who is already in Quebec, and tell
him I'm 90 percent against coming up. In a ten minute phone call he somehow manages to listen to me,
be supportive, and at the same time convince me to come anyway. How'd he do that?"

-Amit