Jockey Wheel bolts !

adam bootle

Guest
Hi all,

This is probably a common occurence on the forum but unusual to me. I
lost my guide jockey wheel the other day, and while I can find the wheels
easily enough I can't find an online listing for the bolt.

Does anyone know where I can order them online ? Otherwise I'm considering
getting an old mech from ebay and using it for spares.

Many thanks........Adam

P.S. I know someone will say try your lbs, but my lbs is Ha****ds, and the
boys in there wont have a clue.

adam bootle <[email protected]> wrote:

> This is probably a common occurence on the forum but unusual to me. I
> lost my guide jockey wheel the other day, and while I can find the wheels
> easily enough I can't find an online listing for the bolt.

Hmmm. Not done that! I guess your LBS doesn't have one?

Guy

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hmmm. Not done that! I guess your LBS doesn't have one?

d'oh! Spotted the PS.

Phone a real bike shop and see if they have one; maybe they'll sell it
to you and post it in an envelope.

Guy

"adam bootle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> This is probably a common occurence on the forum but unusual to me. I
> lost my guide jockey wheel the other day, and while I can find the wheels
> easily enough I can't find an online listing for the bolt.
>
> Does anyone know where I can order them online ? Otherwise I'm
> considering getting an old mech from ebay and using it for spares.

I've got a pile of old mechs which may have a suitable bolt - what mech is
it?

cheers,
clive

late 90's LX. Cheers for looking Clive.