Joe biden speech

God help us all if Biden gets in. But I have a weird feeling that if he does within a year he'll be declared mentally unfit and Kamala Harris becomes president. Or the presidential election gets so out of control or there is a tie in the Electoral College vote that it goes before the House to elect a president which means Nancy Pelosi gets in if by some odd chance they can't decide, which wouldn't happen since it's democrat controlled at this point, then it goes before the Senate who can choose a VP and that person becomes acting Pres, if they still can't decide then both Chambers of the Congress make the decision...I think I got that right, it's complicated. Regardless if I'm right or I got something mixed up it could be a real nightmare.

People aren't being told in the Media what good Trump has done, let me outline some stuff:

Supported the 2017 tax bill to reduce taxes, but maybe most important, the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21% making us competitive with the rest of the world. Paul Ryan told of the biggest company in Wisconsin moving to Ireland. Our tax rate was 35%, theirs was 12.5%. Cutting regulations, making us energy independent, supporting our police and military, improving the VA where “trust and approval” ratings by vets went from 50% to 90%, passing USMCA, getting NATO nations to pay something for their defense. New trade agreements with Japan, S. Korea, and China. Before the virus, all-time lows in unemployment for Hispanics, Blacks, and Asian Americans, close to all-time rates for women, overall low rate of 3.5. Median income during the 16 years of Bush-Obama rose approximately $3,000, since Trump came in, it rose $6,000. North Korea has not launched missiles over Japan and toward Hawaii since Trump engaged them.
Due to Trump's tax reforms companies and manufacturing jobs are flooding back into the U.S. which brought about the lowest unemployment rate in US history, till Covid 19 hit which isn't Trump's fault. Along the lines of Covid 19 people are now pointing their fingers at Trump raising the national debt more than Obama, except that debt increase was due to Covid 19 which was again an unexpected disaster for the US and other countries; I've told people who scream about that debt that if they like the debt then return their stimulus money, I didn't get one person to say they willing to do that. Terrorist attacks are drastically down in the U.S. and around the world after Trump virtually destroyed ISIS.

If you want to read the complete details, and it's a long read but I think you all should read the entire thing about Trump's accomplishments he's done since he was in office then see this: https://www.frcaction.org/accomplishments

Again, this is stuff the media, in general, doesn't want you to discover and know about, because to them Trump as destroyed America, yet ALL of his accomplishments disproves the liberal lies. Also, keep in mind that historically liberals get what they want by deceit and lies.

Do I think Trump is perfect and the best president ever? no, I think Reagan was that person though he wasn't perfect either. But of the yoyos we have running he's by far the best.

One of the reasons we don't get good candidates is because the liberal side will tar and feather in front of the WHOLE WORLD any good person, and no one want's to expose their families, friends, work contacts, etc to this nonsense, so the good people stay far far away from politics.

On the other hand he's a racist misogynistic bigot who believes what people like Putin tell him instead of what his own intelligence services do. He curries favour with white supremacists and thinks his job is to support only those that voted for him. He lies and lies and lies to the American people and actively seeks foreign interference in his re-election bid.

He foments violence because it plays into his law and order image. He has alienated the allies and pretty much destroyed America's reputation overseas.

He refuses to release his taxes because of what they will say about him. He used his own charity as source of income to pay his debts. He cannot take criticism and labels everything he doesn't like as fake news. After 4 years he is still yet to provide a health care plan to replace the one he despises so much.

He separated immigrant children from their parents and now hundreds of them can't be reconnected. His administration reeks of nepotism.

And on and on and on...and I haven't even mentioned his inability to lead during the Covid crisis.

He doesn't deserve re-election. It's too bad the other side doesnt have a better candidate or it would already be over.

Reactions: TwoWheelDesignCo
You're believing a lie about the racism being spread by the media, a lot more black people are now working than ever before under him, how's that racist? Start thinking for yourself instead of letting the media think for you.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opin...c-race-trump-economy-progress-0822-story.html

https://gop.com/minorities-are-winning-under-president-trump-rsr

https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/trump-not-biden-has-helped-make-black-lives-better/

https://www.delgazette.com/opinion/80155/trump-helping-black-communities-thrive

https://chicago.suntimes.com/column...l-convention-more-solidified-this-time-around

Read about the separation of families: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ation-in-family-separation-case-idUSKBN1ZD1LY

Those being separated was due to the fact that most of the adults were violent criminals, and the rest had some bad illnesses that our government decided to quarantine the adults.

The Covid 19 thing could have been handled better, but then again there was a lot unknown about it, but the herd immunity thing might be working: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/17/health/coronavirus-herd-immunity.html No modern president has gone through something like this, so who's to say what anyone else would have done. Biden says he would have done a better job by doing such and such, well hindsight is 20/20. So would have Biden done a better job? We'll never know. In weird situations like this leaders make judgment calls based on little reliable or potentially unreliable scientific evidence of what we were dealing with.

Releasing his taxes; while there is no law requiring Trump to publicly release his tax returns, federal law of IRS Code section 6103(f) does require Trump's (or anyone else's) tax returns to be given to Congress if they request it. Congress has not requested it. https://www.robertreeveslaw.com/blog/candidates-tax-returns/

This violence thing is being done by left extremists AND right extremists. Extremists are nuts no matter what side they represent, but they don't represent America. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/outside-influence-extremists-riots-us/index.html

An interesting bit of History…….

This is a conveniently forgotten history of political amnesia. It would have been a good subject for one of Paul Harvey's "The Rest Of The Story" segments.

According to Donald Rumsfeld’s book on Gerald Ford entitled, When the Center Held, he told an amazing story. The book clearly articulates that President Ford was a thoroughly good man, a special American, and a greatly underrated President. HOWEVER, there was a story in the book that was startling.

In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. As North Vietnam seized on the opportunity to test American resolve following President Nixon’s resignation, President Ford went to Congress to ask for a relief package to push back on the North Vietnamese to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was one US Senator who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon. This senator reviled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford.

Despite the efforts of this U.S .Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America. Saving them was a moral obligation.

When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees integrate into American society. But that troublesome US Senator showed up again and torpedoed any support for these shell shocked refugees. Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the aforementioned Senator belittled those efforts.

What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?

That US Senator? Joe Biden.

Donald Trump isn't a saint and I've had my issues with him. But the gushing and revisionist history over Joe Biden and his record is nauseating.

Long story with a noteworthy ending...

Verifying source: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/4/joe-biden-opposed-helping-refugees-from-south-viet/

Froze....

So what do you think of Trump now after his fraudulent "Stop the Steal" nonsense, his incitement of the mob to storm the government, and his upcoming second impeachment?

Trump may be senile or a false flag candidate. He took a lot of good conservative positions but then did a really bad job of representing them.

Now he wants everyone to think if we ever get anyone in there who believes in any of the things he does, they'll want to keep the job forever.

Recall he was a liberal Democrat until less than ten years ago.

The problem is the media and the Democrats lied so much, to a scale never seen before, we all believed a lot of it.

Protests in Portland is a very good example, they burned much of the city and hardly a peep in the news, here is what she said:

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded.

Trump never remotely said anything that inciting about the protests that happened on the capitol. In fact, the damage done by those protests that Harris supported is an estimated $2 BILLION DOLLARS, the highest ever in the history of the US for protests, not including looting. While the damage and clean up at the capitol will be an estimated $2 million dollars and there was no looting. And the press is calling the capitol protests an insurrection?! Then what were the other protests? oh just some unsatisfied people having lunch together?

And the Washington DC cops shot an unarmed woman killing her, where is the outcry about killing an unarmed white female? I bet if it was an unarmed black female it would have been plastered all over the world 24/7 for the next 3 months. Yet in the other protests across the nation an estimated 25 people died, hardly a peep about 1 not alone the others.

Why was Trump banned from Twitter? Well you have to read this to find out why and what he said, and when you read what he said ask yourself if you had said those words, or if Biden had said those words, are those words having anything at all worth getting banned for? And ask yourself when you are reading this site, how's our freedom of speech doing these days?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/01/10/big-techs-war-on-free-speech/

This is what Trump said that supposedly incited the protests at the Capitol:
“Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we’re going to have to fight much harder. …

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

The press took this all out of context, the fighting was about asking the Republican leaders to fight harder, had nothing to do with the people on the street!! That's what that whole statement was about, it was addressed to the republican leaders to grow a pair! And for that, I agree!

Even if you hate Trump, which I know you do, even I didn't like him a whole lot, are those words he said worth being banned for on a public forum?

What you are witnessing is much deeper than Trump, in fact, take Trump out of the picture completely, what you're witnessing our freedom of speech being taken away from us. It's already AT the point where we can't even talk about Trump with another person in a public place without the potential of getting kicked out:

https://www.snntv.com/story/43149433/trump-supporters-are-kicked-off-delta-airplanes

The liberals have already stated they want to make gun ownership illegal, they will start out with assault rifles, but over time will progress slowly to involve anything that goes bang.

Biden is very old. Sometimes I think he doesn't always know what he's doing or he has no desire to be president.