Joe Papp and landis what gives??

So why is Joe Papp taking the stand? Is he suppose to be a generic
witness of cycling or does he have some relationship to Floyd or
subject matter expert?

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/12253.0.html

Young went on to point out that testing revealed a T/E ratio of 11-
to-1, which was way "outside the normal range." Then he gave a hint of
things to come, laying out a witness list that included former pro
cyclist Joe Papp, who will show how and why "he used testosterone
throughout his career and what it did for him."

RVD

On May 15, 2:04 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> So why is Joe Papp taking the stand? Is he suppose to be a generic
> witness of cycling or does he have some relationship to Floyd or
> subject matter expert?

perhaps ... he's getting paid to be a witness and needs the money to
help find his wife? (http://www.joepapp.com/)

or ... maybe he's just trying to generate traffic for his web site.
self-promotion doesn't stop when you quit racing I guess.

On May 15, 2:04 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> So why is Joe Papp taking the stand? Is he suppose to be a generic
> witness of cycling or does he have some relationship to Floyd or
> subject matter expert?

Or ... or ... maybe we're seeing the 1st (?) case where someone didn't
dope but wants to cash in on the 'true confession' angle ... being in
the spotlight and all.

So, 'Duped', are you going to ask him to give back the cash he won at
Superweek?

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Why Papp when they could ask Stuart Stevens?
> > http://outside.away.com/outside/bodywork/200311/200311_drug_test_1.html

> If there's one thing that cycling doesn't need it's still more personal
> recollections in lue of scientific research.
>
> "Yeah, Dude, it made me, like really, really fast."

lieu

--
Michael Press

Dans le message de
news:[email protected],
Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
>> "Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Why Papp when they could ask Stuart Stevens?
>>> http://outside.away.com/outside/bodywork/200311/200311_drug_test_1.html

>> If there's one thing that cycling doesn't need it's still more
>> personal recollections in lue of scientific research.
>>
>> "Yeah, Dude, it made me, like really, really fast."

> lieu

fishy

On Wed, 16 May 2007 00:07:29 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]>
wrote:

>In article
><[email protected]>,
> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
>> "Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@y_a_h_o_o_._c_o_m> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Why Papp when they could ask Stuart Stevens?
>> > http://outside.away.com/outside/bodywork/200311/200311_drug_test_1.html

>> If there's one thing that cycling doesn't need it's still more personal
>> recollections in lue of scientific research.
>>
>> "Yeah, Dude, it made me, like really, really fast."

>lieu

And counsel.
--
JT
****************************

Michael Press wrote:
> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> >
> > If there's one thing that cycling doesn't need it's still more personal
> > recollections in lue of scientific research.
> >
> > "Yeah, Dude, it made me, like really, really fast."

> lieu

Yes, Michael, you can go. And you don't have to ask.

On 15 May 2007 17:51:27 -0700, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Or ... or ... maybe we're seeing the 1st (?) case where someone didn't
>dope but wants to cash in on the 'true confession' angle ... being in
>the spotlight and all.

Or, being surrounded by dopers, he is exhibiting some weird variation
of the Stockholm Syndrome.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

RicodJour wrote:
> Michael Press wrote:
>> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>>> If there's one thing that cycling doesn't need it's still more personal
>>> recollections in lue of scientific research.
>>>
>>> "Yeah, Dude, it made me, like really, really fast."

>> lieu

> Yes, Michael, you can go. And you don't have to ask.

Make sure you wash your hands properly first.

On Thu, 17 May 2007 08:33:22 +1200, Stu Fleming <[email protected]>
wrote:

>>> lieu

>> Yes, Michael, you can go. And you don't have to ask.

>Make sure you wash your hands properly first.

Washing afterwards would probably make more sense, unless you are
really persnickety. Then use your elbows to open the doors to leave...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

>>> Yes, Michael, you can go. And you don't have to ask.

>>Make sure you wash your hands properly first.

> Washing afterwards would probably make more sense, unless you are
> really persnickety. Then use your elbows to open the doors to leave...

Machinists and synthetic chemists wash their hands before they go to the
bathroom.

--
Bill Asher

In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Yes, Michael, you can go. And you don't have to ask.

> >Make sure you wash your hands properly first.

> Washing afterwards would probably make more sense, unless you are
> really persnickety. Then use your elbows to open the doors to leave...

You know the definition of a chemist?

--
Michael Press

William Asher wrote:
> Machinists and synthetic chemists wash their hands before they go to the
> bathroom.

As the official podium girl breast implant checker I need to find out what
the WADA protocol on this matter is.

On Thu, 17 May 2007 20:27:20 GMT, Michael Press <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Washing afterwards would probably make more sense, unless you are
>> really persnickety. Then use your elbows to open the doors to leave...

>You know the definition of a chemist?

Uh, no. Does it include 'persnickety', elbows or both?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Donald Munro wrote:

> William Asher wrote:
>> Machinists and synthetic chemists wash their hands before they go to
>> the bathroom.

> As the official podium girl breast implant checker I need to find out
> what the WADA protocol on this matter is.

It's: "If you shake it more than three times you're playing with it, unless
you're a lab tech, then you're following protocol if you give mine a shake
too." They don't call it WADA for nothing.

--
Bill Asher

In article <[email protected]>, William Asher <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Curtis L. Russell wrote:

> >>Make sure you wash your hands properly first.

> > Washing afterwards would probably make more sense, unless you are
> > really persnickety. Then use your elbows to open the doors to leave...
> >

> Machinists and synthetic chemists wash their hands before they go to the
> bathroom.

It's true, you boys...

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 May 2007 20:27:20 GMT, Michael Press <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >> Washing afterwards would probably make more sense, unless you are
> >> really persnickety. Then use your elbows to open the doors to leave...

> >You know the definition of a chemist?

> Uh, no. Does it include 'persnickety', elbows or both?

A man who washes before relieving himself.

--
Michael Press