Joe Papp: Third World Pro?

Fab5freddy

Guest
His diary on cyclingnews is cool, he's all freaked out that countries with a GNP smaller than his
trust fund don't have proper accomodations for the foreign riders, I'm surprised he hasn't been
kidnapped yet. Does he have explosive diarrhea all the time?

"Fab5Freddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> His diary on cyclingnews is cool, he's all freaked out that countries with a GNP smaller than his
> trust fund don't have proper accomodations for the foreign riders, I'm surprised he hasn't been
> kidnapped yet. Does he have explosive diarrhea all the time?

I'd be curious to know what method he used to avoid electrocution in the shower. Often times south
of the border, hot water (when it is available) is provided by means of a small electric heater
installed to the water line just before the shower head. More than a few times the electrical wires
for the heating element had no insulation on them and/or the switch for the heater was not grounded
properly, giving one an unpleasant perk-up if you weren't careful when you turned it on or off.