Joe Papp: Third World Pro?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Fab5freddy, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. Fab5freddy

    Fab5freddy Guest

    His diary on cyclingnews is cool, he's all freaked out that countries with a GNP smaller than his
    trust fund don't have proper accomodations for the foreign riders, I'm surprised he hasn't been
    kidnapped yet. Does he have explosive diarrhea all the time?

    Tags:

  2. "Fab5Freddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > His diary on cyclingnews is cool, he's all freaked out that countries with a GNP smaller than his
    > trust fund don't have proper accomodations for the foreign riders, I'm surprised he hasn't been
    > kidnapped yet. Does he have explosive diarrhea all the time?

    I'd be curious to know what method he used to avoid electrocution in the shower. Often times south
    of the border, hot water (when it is available) is provided by means of a small electric heater
    installed to the water line just before the shower head. More than a few times the electrical wires
    for the heating element had no insulation on them and/or the switch for the heater was not grounded
    properly, giving one an unpleasant perk-up if you weren't careful when you turned it on or off.