Joe Paterno/Penn State/Sandusky Child Molestation Affair

Sandusky's 67, not 84. He can do some very productive rotting before he croaks.

More stinky stuff from this affair.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-11-14/sandusky-penn-state-shower-pedophile/51206124/1

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/13/former-penn-state-assistant-coach-reportedly-continues-to-receive-monthly/

It is truly sickening to me how there are 'foxes guarding the henhouses' all over the country and world. The amount these financial drains on the system were being paid in pensions is nothing short of incredible.

How the judge did not decide to recuse herself from the bail proceedings is ridiculous. Conflict of interest? You think?

Maybe, even hardened murderers don't like child molesters. Doubt that he will fare well in the big house.

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

Maybe, even hardened murderers don't like child molesters. Doubt that he will fare well in the big house.
Yup. It's well known that child molesters aren't popular in prison.

Originally Posted by alienator .

Yup. It's well known that child molesters aren't popular in prison.

I beg to differ. They are very popular. He should have no problem horsing around in the shower.

Originally Posted by davereo .

I beg to differ. They are very popular. He should have no problem horsing around in the shower.
If he goes to jail, he just might get lucky enough to experience his first donkey punch........as the recipient.

Sorry, I messed up the age. He's 67, OK. Give him three days in the slammer and he'll be as dead as forever.

He deserves no pity. None of the enablers deserve pity. McQuery (sp). Now, there's a clue of a name for ye.

It's almost funny...I was a pretty cute little boy. I hung out at the local parochial school playground, 1966,
running my toy go-kart all about the place. The fathers and the nuns were most kindly and tolerant of my antics.
No one ever molested me. But they sure molested my virtual, little brother, Mikey. Of course, he was Catholic,
an altar boy, and he was quite inherently gay. It was at the time this picture was taken, that Mikey and YuYu and
their parents, moved to Almeria, a few houses up from ours. I met Mikey and it was at that time, at this time,
I realized I was gay. I remained a virgin, however, till nineteen and in the USN. I never touched my "brother".

Again, males, no matter their orientation, are liable to become sex offenders.
Most are heterosexual, naturally.

We never hear, "Mother Superior caught in child sex chewing gum exchange ring under desk".

That would be something! Or, the rare, "SUV Moms too hot to trot with tots' lots".