Joey and Pedalchick still at it.......

crit pro wrote:

> http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7245.0.html
>

> The lies must stop.
>
> crit pro

Procrit,

If you had personal information about Joey using EPO, how come you
didn't submit it to USADA?

I think the answer to that is because we both know that speculation
isn't evidence. And that's really all you have, no?

Like that whole affair thing with Joey and Laura...you had no real
evidence for that - it was all speculation and innuendo.

I can make anyone's mom look like she's blowing the paperboy through
speculation and innuendo. It's like the easiest thing to do in the
world. Totally irresponsible, but easy.

You gotta start coming up with some evidence if you want me to take you
seriously.

Also, what is your address? Because I want to send you an "I BELIEVE IN
TYLER" pin to wear during the holiday season.

Take care,

Magilla